All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ...

Discus and support All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Jeffrey, and I'm a fellow Xbox 360 fan, and i want to tell you a great idea that will benefit Xbox games. As we know it, most games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaxzza, Jun 25, 2014.

1. kaxzza
    kaxzza Guest

All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ...

Hello, my name is Jeffrey, and I'm a fellow Xbox 360 fan, and i want to tell you a great idea that will benefit Xbox games. As we know it, most games today, especially the most popular games, has things that most parents don't like. The two main ones are
    blood and language. I was thinking that Microsoft can go back through the games, best recommend to start from the most popular games to the least popular, and make it where the player can go to settings and turn off the blood and language. I would like to
    give you an example of halo reach on the Xbox 360, and then compare it to other things.

Ex. 1: on halo reach, there's blood on it, and lots of parents don't like that, but on another game on the computer, it is called plasma burst 2, my friend told me about this game and told me that i can go to settings and turn off the blood, so you can do
    the same by going back through the game, and make it where the player can turn off the blood.Ex. 2: on the first level of halo reach, the guy with the big turret he always carry said "its the god D... covenant", but on a credit card commercial, a man said
    "every D... day" but lots of people didn't like what he said, so the producers of that commercial edited it and made it where the man says "every day" instead of that last line. So, you can go back through the game and make it where the player can turn off
    the language, so the guy with the big turret will say "its the covenant".

So i hope you view this idea a great one, because its really beneficial, and just to let you know, this is not a big project, like the Xbox one, but rather, its a small one. And the results are, the parents can trust your games more and y'all will get more
    money, so basically, its a win win. And if you do like this idea, i would best recommend to start with the most popular games, to the least popular, and i would best suggest to start this project off on the game halo reach, its a good head start, and its a
    very popular game. And when you finish with the changes on halo reach, you can update it to halo reach, and then you can move on to the next game you choose to do.Thank you for listening to my voice.

:)

kaxzza, Jun 25, 2014
  2. AFDAD 1
    AFDAD 1 Guest
    backwards compatibility - NO DOWNLOAD PROFILE XBOX 360 on XBOXONE

I'm sorry about the language difference that I see in your posts. It sounds to me like you need to erase your profile from your xbox 360 hard drive. you must go to storage & highlight the profiles section. Delete the profile. After that is done, turn the
    Xbox 360 OFF. Turn it on and choose the download your profile choice from the choices when asked to sign in to Xbox live. Type in your profile name and wait for it to download. I had to do this myself when I first started to play xbox one backward compatible
    games on Xbox one.

AFDAD 1, Jun 25, 2014
  3. Ca be frustrating!

Follow these steps turn off the "record game play with game DVR":

1. Go to Xbox one settings.

2. Go to your preferences.

3. UNder the system and apps title it will give you the option to turn it on and off.

whyayemincepie, Jun 25, 2014
  4. All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ...

So, let me ensure I understand the premise of your suggestion... Wholesale slaughter of a sentient species is ok, but not when the "D" word or blood is involved. Right? As an xbox parent, when something is too violent, gore-y, or foul, I don't let my kid
    play the game. Problem solved.

As for the programmers that actually put this function into their games I think it should be more heavily advertised. Many games already have it, but its not readily visible unless you go looking for it.

BipolarWerebear, Jun 25, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Maybe repost this in the wishlist/feedback section of the forums........

IMO, As a parent, You are responsible for reading the games Rating and determining if it's an appropriate title for your child. That's kind of the purpose of game/movie/TV rating system.

Asking a developer to make a game so the rating is changeable is NOT an option.

Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BipolarWerebear Win User

All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language on settings.

So, let me ensure I understand the premise of your suggestion... Wholesale slaughter of a sentient species is ok, but not when the "D" word or blood is involved. Right? As an xbox parent, when something is too violent, gore-y, or foul, I don't let my kid
    play the game. Problem solved.

As for the programmers that actually put this function into their games I think it should be more heavily advertised. Many games already have it, but its not readily visible unless you go looking for it.
  7. BongKaos Win User

All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language on settings.

Maybe repost this in the wishlist/feedback section of the forums........

IMO, As a parent, You are responsible for reading the games Rating and determining if it's an appropriate title for your child. That's kind of the purpose of game/movie/TV rating system.

Asking a developer to make a game so the rating is changeable is NOT an option.

Good Luck!!!
  8. AFDAD 1 Win User

backwards compatibility - NO DOWNLOAD PROFILE XBOX 360 on XBOXONE

I'm sorry about the language difference that I see in your posts. It sounds to me like you need to erase your profile from your xbox 360 hard drive. you must go to storage & highlight the profiles section. Delete the profile. After that is done, turn the
    Xbox 360 OFF. Turn it on and choose the download your profile choice from the choices when asked to sign in to Xbox live. Type in your profile name and wait for it to download. I had to do this myself when I first started to play xbox one backward compatible
    games on Xbox one.
  9. Retropyro Win User

Digital purchase - fail

How does a supposed AAA game in this day and age not allow players to change simple game options in all of the main game modes? In MyCareer, you can not change any gameplay options at all, including the difficulty level which is too easy or the ability
    to turn on Blood which is turned to Off by default.
  10. ResidentWebbo Win User

The Latest "Modern Warfare" Scandal

Bit pointless giving people the choice to turn off profanities on 18+ games as surely they understand what the game content is before purchase?

You don't have the choice to turn off profanities on movies so why games?
Thema:

1. All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ... - Similar Threads - 360 games gives

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  7. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  8. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  9. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  10. how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get my Fallout 3 (xbox 360 game on xbox one.) save so I can mod it to give myself...: So I bought Fallout 3 for xbox 360/one. (says it on the box.) But I've always wanted to get max special stats (or up to 9 then collect the bobble heads.) And I've looked at some resources to do...