all xbox 360 and original Xbox games

Discus and support all xbox 360 and original Xbox games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can all xbox 360 and original games can be back compatible in to new console? 8041f993-ad58-4949-9a65-512b8fda2d25 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenyatta Roach, Jun 24, 2023.

1. all xbox 360 and original Xbox games

Why can all xbox 360 and original games can be back compatible in to new console?

:)

Kenyatta Roach, Jun 24, 2023
  2. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

Can't get Operation flashpoint:Elite to play

...because not all Xbox "original" games are compatible with the Xbox 360.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

I need to get a hard drive that supports original Xbox Games

The official HDD that you can get from Amazon (actually FROM Amazon, not an Amazon storefront), Best Buy, and Game Stop (to name a few) all support original XBOX games. I've bought and used official original 360 120GB, original 360 250GB, and 360 S 320GB
    upgrade drives. All worked fine with original XBOX games.
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

Missing Backwards Compatability

Yeah, not all original Xbox games work on the 360.If I was you, i'd find a cheap original xbox and play it on that. I know that may be more money, but it's worth it to play original Xbox games, especially when the 360 doesn't do so great with playing originals.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Bought a old Xbox game (rollercoaster Tycoon) and it won't load on my xbox 360 ERROR code: X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0

Sorry, but Rollercoaster Tycoon is not backwards compatible with the Xbox 360. There is no way to run this game on your console.

All the original Xbox games that can run on the Xbox 360 are on this list:http://support.xbox.com/games/play-original-games

If the game is not on that list, you can't play it on an Xbox 360.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

The program finished after the last release of about 70 games.

There will be no more games added to the backward compatible list.

Xbox Backward Compatible FAQ
Thema:

1. all xbox 360 and original Xbox games - Similar Threads - 360 original games

2. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  3. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  4. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  5. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  6. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  7. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  8. [Xbox 360] Some Xbox Original Games not available in download list on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] Some Xbox Original Games not available in download list on Xbox 360: About a year ago I purchased multiple original Xbox games that were made backwards compatible. My understanding was when these were purchased not only were they playable on Xbox One/Series...
  9. Unreleashed Xbox original games on Xbox 360 backwards compatible list??

in XboX Insiders
    Unreleashed Xbox original games on Xbox 360 backwards compatible list??: I don't understand why is Samurai Jack The Shadow of Aku and He-Man Defender of Grayskull on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible when they in fact never even releashed on the xbox original in the...
  10. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5