All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

Discus and support All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @COD 2 HALO, just because you are disappointed with the game doesn't mean you speak for the whole CoD fan base. as someone who has put hundreds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CODukes4, Feb 17, 2014.

  1. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change


    @COD 2 HALO, just because you are disappointed with the game doesn't mean you speak for the whole CoD fan base. as someone who has put hundreds (thousands?) of hours into the CoD franchise, i can say that i haven't had this much fun in a twitch shooter in
    years.

    if the full release really has 15-16 maps, and half of them are as good as the 2 in the beta, then yes i can see a lot of CoD players spending more time in TF than CoD.
     
    Zero Divided, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. CODukes4 Win User

    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

    It will be better if you go in with low expectations like I did.

    I think they will have a game mode on smaller maps with no bots or titans. It might be patched in later, but I assume they will make it happen.
  3. CODukes4 Win User

    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

    I never said it was the cod killer...but it is that evolution of cod that the other group has been looking for. We still have 'classic cod'....but we also have that next step in the cod franchise. This is exactly what it is. These are the guys who made
    the cod we know and love today. I am very excited to have another FPS. I love cod and put 15 days (give or take 5 depending on how much I like it), but now I potentially have a game to fill in the other 6 months of the year. Honestly, this game is very
    addicting. I can understand those who don't want change, and will stick with cod classic...but this is the right amount of change for those hardcore cod players who want more.

    Call of duty will continue to sell well for years to come and I believe this game will be the next cod/halo/Bf. Knowing that dev team, the full game is going to be great.
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

    Oh good, another Titanfall thread...

    Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as the next guy but a bit of variety on this forum would go down a treat. Anything that isn't Titanfall, Kinect and graphics.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

    The engine and game design are the reasons for those things not being in Titanfall. Nothing to do with the X1.
  6. Zero Divided Win User

    All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

    @COD 2 HALO, just because you are disappointed with the game doesn't mean you speak for the whole CoD fan base. as someone who has put hundreds (thousands?) of hours into the CoD franchise, i can say that i haven't had this much fun in a twitch shooter in
    years.

    if the full release really has 15-16 maps, and half of them are as good as the 2 in the beta, then yes i can see a lot of CoD players spending more time in TF than CoD.
Thema:

All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change

Loading...
  1. All those people who have been looking for Call of Duty to make a big change - Similar Threads - those been looking

  2. For those who had error 8B50033, it is now fixed. I just turned on my Xbox and it updated.

    in XboX Insiders
    For those who had error 8B50033, it is now fixed. I just turned on my Xbox and it updated.: :) submitted by /u/Kitchennava0 [link] [comments]
  3. I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an xbox S that broke, i had a bunch of games bought on it, can i transfer those games...: I had an xbox S that had the hdmi port break and i had a bunch of games i bought on it, i wanted to know if i could transfer those games onto my new xbox 1 x, without having to turn the other one...
  4. So I cannot log into my account and iv done those things I wad asking if u can delete the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I cannot log into my account and iv done those things I wad asking if u can delete the...: I am stuck logging in as I cannot remember the ps5 microsoft account 3f94803d-93bd-4f44-9fc3-aabe24eab321
  5. How do it delete those Old worlds?(Can't sync Current World)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do it delete those Old worlds?(Can't sync Current World): Hey, One of my worlds is almost 1GB, I often Go from one console to another, (I live in 2 different house) but on the same account, so Basically I am unable to open my World without it telling me...
  6. Why does microsoft make it extremely difficult for those who got their minecraft accounts...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft make it extremely difficult for those who got their minecraft accounts...: Before migration, you could prove ownership of a Minecraft account by providing the transaction ID to a Mojang employee, and that was more than enough. Now, the only way to prove ownership is by...
  7. Xbox I’m sorry for using an appropriate pictures I didn’t know I couldn’t use those type of...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox I’m sorry for using an appropriate pictures I didn’t know I couldn’t use those type of...: Xbox I’m sorry for using an appropriate pictures I didn’t know I couldn’t use those type of pictures I will not do it again can y’all please un ban my Xbox account!!!...
  8. Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Free Gamertag Change For Those Who Been Playing For Over 1 Year etc: Hello there, I recently used to play xbox 360 until I got an xbox one, Ive played xbox for many of years and been stuck with the same gamertag. I chose a suggestion which used up my free...
  9. to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    to all those who have been griefed in ark pve plz join me in attempts to stop this Microsoft ...: Hi there all let me start by saying that excesive griefing is wrong an if you the game devs do nothing to stop this you are wrong as well if something is not done an you tell them that due to...
  10. Questions for those who have been paying attention

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions for those who have been paying attention: Will there be new building materials? will there be interactive villagers? will there be some form of currency to trade with? Are there new animals/creatures? I'be really got my hopes up high...