All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue?

Discus and support All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing a game on my series x, I was even in a party chat, then suddenly, all audio went out. Only party chat remained. Now, no matter what I do,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ifireman0421, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Ifireman0421
    Ifireman0421 Guest

I was playing a game on my series x, I was even in a party chat, then suddenly, all audio went out. Only party chat remained. Now, no matter what I do, all the trouble shooting and resets isn't fixing it. I have watched at least 10 YouTube videos on settings and troubleshooting and nothing is working. No audio from tv or home theater system, no audio from headset, and have tried multiple hdmi and hdmi ports and nothing. Can anyone help with suggestions or fixes. Thank you.

:)

Ifireman0421, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Ifireman0421,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play games with your friends, and you were unable to because you experience an issue with the output of the audio or sounds. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

We would like to ask for few details, please provide us answers to our questions:

1. What is the make and model of the headset?
    2. May we ask if you have issues connecting that headset on another device?
    3. Will same issue happen if you use another headset?
    4. Can you play a music or sound on that headset using another device?
    5. Since the audio issue happens not only on your headset, have you tried remote playing to see if issue occurs?

For this concern we recommend you isolate if the issue further and if the issue here is caused by the console being faulty, we recommend you try the following:

Try to remote play and see if you will have issues with the audio or sound when the game is played from another device. For guide on how to setup, see this link: How to set up remote play | Xbox Support.

For the troubleshooting of the headset, please check if the manufacturer has an update for the headset.

• Check the audio settings on your Xbox. Go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output and make sure that the correct audio output is selected.
    • Check the audio settings on your TV or home theater system. Make sure that the correct audio input is selected and that the volume is turned up. Try a different HDMI cable or port. Sometimes, a faulty HDMI cable or port can cause audio issues.
    • Restart your Xbox. Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the power menu, then select Restart console.
    • Perform a hard reset. Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds until it turns off, then unplug the power cable from the back of the console. Wait for 10 seconds, then plug the power cable back in and turn on your Xbox.

Let us know how it went.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. GerardMcMonagle Win User

Xbox wireless headset not working at all

My headset suddenly told me i had to charge it with that beeping sound. And when i turned it off and put it to charge it won't charge at all. The red light doesn't come on and i cant even start the headset or do anything with it.

This is not good at all since ive only had it for a couple of days without any issues. Anyone got the same problems?
    Im having issues with my headset ever since i went to ultimate package n for some reason it say check phone app which i dont have please help cant talk through headset at all
  5. Smwutches Win User

can anyone help out

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Can anyone help out?

DLC licences can not be moved between different LIVE accounts, they are tied to the account that purchased them. Licence transfer's are not there so we can share the licences. just to move the licence to a new console when an old one breaks, for example.

So it seems your brother will need to purchase a Call of Duty season pass for his own account, if he can not access the DLC as it is now..
Thema:

1. All Sound suddenly went out. Can anyone help with this issue? - Similar Threads - Sound suddenly went

2. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  5. Xbox party members sounding robotic

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party members sounding robotic: For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider program but this has been going on for a while now....
  6. Lost audio all of a sudden on DTX Surround Sound.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost audio all of a sudden on DTX Surround Sound.: So I was using my Xbox series s with my Vizio 4k tv that supports DTX Surround Sound and all of a sudden it stopped working. The only way it works is if I'm in the settings for the audio. After I...
  7. Sudden loss of all sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden loss of all sound: My Xbox has stopped playing sound through my TV whilst watching the Disney+ app, although it will still play sound through my Astro gaming headset connected via an optical cable. I have reset...
  8. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: No sound all of a sudden

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: No sound all of a sudden: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): No sound all of a sudden I'd recommend running through these troubleshooting steps to see if they solve the issue: Troubleshoot Sound | Xbox...
  9. No sound all of a sudden on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound all of a sudden on Xbox 360: I have had this xbox 360 for years with not one problem. I turn it on today and play Minecraft. I then switch to Minecraft Story Mode and it tells me I need to update. Xbox updates and now no...
  10. Stopped playing sound all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopped playing sound all of a sudden: Hi ! This morning before going to work I played a bit with the console (Assassin's Creed). Nobody's home during the day. I came back after work, the console was powered-off, had to press the...