All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library

Discus and support All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my PC and when attempting to install Age of Empires II from the Microsoft Store I got the error 0x8007001F. I followed the steps in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CSith1, Dec 11, 2023.

1. CSith1
    CSith1 Guest

I recently upgraded my PC and when attempting to install Age of Empires II from the Microsoft Store I got the error 0x8007001F. I followed the steps in this thread but it resulted in all of my purchased games disappearing from the Microsoft Store. I then tried the troubleshooting steps here and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbEcB9NTqWQ&ab_channel=MDTechVideos with no luck. The games are in my purchase history, they simply don't appear in the app. The only thing I haven't tried is this suggestion - it's not clear what the poster means by "remove account" - just sign out of the Microsoft Store app and back in again?

As I was writing this post I discovered my games are appearing in the XBox app and I'm able to install them from there. But they should also be in my Microsoft Store library, shouldn't they? In looking for a solution to this there seem to be so many cases of people losing purchased games from the Microsoft Store app and I've not yet found a case where someone with this issue has had it resolved. Has anybody encountered this issue and managed to resolve it?

:)

CSith1, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi CSith1, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

In her case, she already tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the links she provided. Additionally, she discovered that her games appear in the Xbox app and she can install them from there. This suggests that the problem is with the Microsoft Store app, not your games.

The only alternative would be to restore the Microsoft Store app. To do this, follow these steps:

-Open the Settings app.
    -Go to Apps > Apps & features.
    -Select Microsoft Store.
    -Select Advanced Options.
    -Select Restore.

If that doesn't work for you, the problem may be with your entire operating system. You could try changing the system as a last option. I recommend trying windows 10 Pro. I use it and everything works perfectly.

And if you have already tried everything and nothing works for you and this solution does not appear on the internet. Most likely it is a problem that only Microsoft support can fix. If so, you can tell me and I will provide you the support link.

Through the following link that I will provide you you will be able to see more detailed information regarding the solutions that I gave you in case you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way with your problem.

https://computerhoy.com/tutoriales/como-restaurar-tienda-aplicaciones-microsoft-windows-11-1118407
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Oskayra H.
  3. trycores Win User

I lost my minecraft from microsoft account

If you purchased on Microsoft Store it will be visible...
    Nope. It absolutely nothing there. In library I can see programs assigned to my account but none of them in orders list.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Just bought a PC download game. Where is it?

if you purchased a game from microsoft on pc then it will be in the microsoft store library or the xbox app library. what game.
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I view my xbox one games on a PC or mobile phone?

Just checked here on my end and that's what I see as well. Kindly check your Microsoft Store App on your library, but as I checked, not all games are visible from there.

You may need to check on your order history if you're on PC via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to check the games that you owned from there. The previous link which is https://account.xbox.com/MyGames is no longer accessible.
  6. isaiahcoffalot Win User

Games Missing from account

Hi there Paul, you are correct. James expired from the pass will no longer be visible and account(s) shared with your own / any console shares or guest accounts - these libraries will not be shown.
    All games purchased will be found in the links above (purchase history). From time to time games are removed from the game pass selection and if your gold subscription expired games with gold will be removed and or unavailable. If you have purchased games (excluding game pass titles for a base game), later paid expansions/DLC) and do not see these in your library then please let us know.

PS even better if you have those purchase receipts to show and the email associated with those account purchases.
Thema:

1. All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library - Similar Threads - Purchased Games longer

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  8. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. Son's Minecraft game acts like it's no longer purchased

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft game acts like it's no longer purchased: My son has been playing Minecraft bedrock on the PC for more than a year. He has 31 achievements and 19d 6h of playtime. Yesterday, when he logged on to our realm server, he started getting the...