All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?

Discus and support All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I hope you’re all doing good. I’m going to try to explain this as good as I can, so sorry if it’s not understandable . So in our console (xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chertom Chavarria, Oct 13, 2023.

1. All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?

Hi! I hope you’re all doing good.

I’m going to try to explain this as good as I can, so sorry if it’s not understandable .

So in our console (xbox series S) we have 3 profiles, one that pays game pass, and two others that just play. But today i logged in and all profiles have the same configuration (profile pic, color, and profile settings) and the same gamer points. I’ve tried restarting the console multiple times but it never changes back to normal (i already tried changing my profile back to normal but the changes won’t save or even show).

It’s not that big of an issue but it still worries me. Is anyone having the same problem? or is there something wrong with our profiles?

Thank you for reading, if you have any info i would really appreciate if you could share it

Have a good day All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles? :)

:)

Chertom Chavarria, Oct 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

All profiles appear the same, is it a bug? or is there something wrong with our profiles?