All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

Discus and support All ports keep getting disconnected as i play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DefaultDance69420Xx, Mar 19, 2024.

1. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this?

submitted by /u/DefaultDance69420Xx
    [link] [comments]

/u/DefaultDance69420Xx, Mar 19, 2024
  2. TGarhwyn Win User

Constantly disconnecting from XBox Live

Sadly I tried all that stuff, even port forwarding, but it keeps doing it. Seems as long as I'm on the dashboard it stays on, but once I get onto a game it disconnects after a while. Even a game that doesn't use Live like Skylanders.
  3. NGup Senketsu Win User

Get disconnected every time i lauch a game or app

Well, i am back.

This time the problem even got worse.

Whatever i try, i keep on getting disconnected.

I have tryed:

Clearing the case

Restarting the router

Downloaded my account again

Switch the internet cable to another port

Even if i combine these things, it wont work.

But the weird thing is, if i play multiplayer i got insta disconnect.

If i play extinction, i dont disconnect.

Any other solutions?
  4. AHugeFurburger0 Win User

Keep gettting disconnected

I know the NAT error isn't why I keep getting disconnected. I can open my NAT just by changing the IP address on the port forwarding to match my xbox IP which is constantly changing. Even when my NAT is strict, i can usually play with my friends. I'm
    just trying to figure out the cause of the disconnections. Thanks :)
  5. Aeolian Jean Win User

Error Code 80070525 and random disconnects from Live.

All the ports on my router are forwarded and I still get disconnected roughly within 5 mins of logging into the service..
  6. OD4O4 Win User

Update today, what is it for?

i keep getting disconnected all the time whats all that about ?
Thema:

All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

1. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play - Similar Threads - ports keep getting

2. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    I think my Port is broken on my Xbox series S: have a Xbox series s that has worked fine for the entirety that I have had it, today for the first time the wired connection will not work, however connecting to WiFi will. I searched up and down...
  5. USB ports not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB ports not working: So my towns power went out and I came back to find my USB ports didn’t want to connect my headset USB. I tried to turn it off and on (nothing), restarting and still nothing. BUT!!! My headset had...
  6. Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does all three of my USB ports keep turning off and on again when the xbox is on?: It's as if all three USB ports just cut out. Which is a major inconvenience if I'm playing a game on an external hardrive or using a wired controller. All of this whilst my xbox is turned on btw....
  7. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  8. Help I keep getting "Eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=470 0 (Application Not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I keep getting "Eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=470 0 (Application Not...: I've tried all the solutions that were on this site but nothing is working. -Uninstalling Xbox App -Repairing Xbox App -Uninstalling The Games From Xbox App -Clear Data and Cash -Tried the...
  9. Why does my HDMI port keep dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my HDMI port keep dying?: I am on a very frustrating journey with Xbox one X. I bought my initial console 5 years ago and after our first house move my HDMI port stopped being responsive. Since it was under warranty...
  10. Please keep the kinect port in Scorpio!!! :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please keep the kinect port in Scorpio!!! :(: I have heard the Slim doesn't have a kinect port :( I know it has an adapter but we shouldn't have to lose a USB port for being early adopters who love their kinect!!! Please keep the kinect port...