All of the sudden I can't get on my network

Discus and support All of the sudden I can't get on my network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Late last night I turned on my XBox only to find out I could not get online. It had worked fine a few hours earlier. I reset my modem several times but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoCal Rob 1, Jul 25, 2023.

1. SoCal Rob 1
    SoCal Rob 1 Guest

Late last night I turned on my XBox only to find out I could not get online. It had worked fine a few hours earlier. I reset my modem several times but it did not help. I 'set up a new network', and it recognized my network being available, so I chose it and typed in the password, and I still couldn't get online. I think it said hardware problem. I was gonna get an Ethernet cable, like it suggested, and try to hard-plug my XBox directly into my modem to see if I could get online that way. Im gonna try that as soon as I find a cable long enough to reach across the room. I saw something about IPv4 and IPv6 but I really don't know anything about that and don't want to mess it up any worse than it already is. Very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

SoCal Rob 1, Jul 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If you're seeing a "there's a hardware problem" it may mean that the console needs to be repaired according to Xbox Support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Also, please try performing a powercycle on your console by following the steps below and then try connecting again.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"
  3. AllStarTC29sMom Win User

100% packet loss?

I'm in the USA and I'm getting 100% packet loss on the ONE. It's not my network - Xbox 360 can't even connect to XBL either all of a sudden.

Can play Destiny, but shows POOR connection. This is a nightmare.
  4. SavvakisSavvides Win User

Unable to sign in / play AlphaJax

I get the same problem on all my computers. Can't sign in all of a sudden. Don't know what to do!
  5. EvilDragon05 Win User

connecting bs issue and nothing works

dlink dgs-105 and yes using wired network also did hard reset but nothing has changed as i don't get it cuz i was perfectly fine playing division with a friend yesterday and now all of the sudden i can't
  6. ChretienSoldat Win User

cant connect to wireless network

I got the same error this weekend. I've been connected for 2 weeks no problem and then all of a sudden it booted me and now i can't connect, i disconnected the network from my 360 and tried to reconnect just to make sure i wasn't getting the password wrong
    and that connected no problem. WTF is wrong with my One!
Thema:

1. All of the sudden I can't get on my network - Similar Threads - sudden can't network

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to xbox network on my series s. Use to work, but stop all of a sudden.: The sign in comes up and keeps spinning till it returns to the previous screen. Tried reseting the console but that didn't help. a2ed0e4c-f362-4df5-922a-2d3d9c457fd0
  5. Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi why all of a sudden I can't sign in to my account on xbox one when playing world at war...: Hi recently i cannot sign into to my xbox one account when I'm trying to play world at war with the disk I have installed ' before everything was ok could play all games on it I know it is...
  6. Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly I can't save games with 100s of GB of space in ALL games on XBSX: Xbox you really need to look into this or give the consumer a legitimate response as to why this happening. This is now the 7th maybe 8th time I've dealt with this. The Xbox suddenly decides it...
  7. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. Every character cannot sign in. It...: Hello all. My Xbox 360 all of a sudden can't connect to xbox live. No characters can sign in. The Xbox is connected to the internet but always fails the Xbox live connection test. Our other Xbox...
  8. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  9. My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBox PC app suddenly stopped responding after two years and I can't access my Gamepass...: In the last few hours of trying to find solutions I have discovered that the issue is coming from some way that the Gaming Services app interacts with the XBox app. I have tried a great number of...
  10. Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my XBOX Series S handle Warzone suddenly???: So I've been playing Warzone 2 on my XBOX Series S since it came out. Up until about a month ago everything ran fine and looked great. Now for the last month or so my frame rate which always ran...