ALL of the above

Discus and support ALL of the above in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I have to enter all this crap just to play a game with my son? The codes don't work... Can't just put the disk in and play a game...Not to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrearWriter9107, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ALL of the above

Why do I have to enter all this crap just to play a game with my son? The codes don't work... Can't just put the disk in and play a game...Not to mention 2 players. I would've thrown the game out in the street and ran over it by now if it were mine! What
    happened to hooking it to the TV and playing???? ITS CRAP!

:)

DrearWriter9107, Dec 26, 2015
  2. All of the above sir!

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

Who goes to midnight releases alone? Maybe its the fact that I won't ever go to a midnight release unless my friends talk me into going with them.

[/quote]Well, I think it's obvious as to who... I would always ask my friends & family to go with me - nobody cared enough to do it. I'd usually count on the friendliness of strangers to socialize instead. Here's my advice: don't do that. Some people be
    crazy...

Galactic Geek, Dec 26, 2015
  3. JoshGordash
    JoshGordash Guest
    All of the above sir!

Killer instinct is being released as a "generous demo" league of legends style where u can buy characters or wait and they rotate out every week. Or so I've heard

JoshGordash, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

ALL of the above

If you have an issue you need help with then you will need to post the details of the problem.

Otherwise you would be better off posting in one of the discussion forums here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Daft Badger, Dec 26, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

ALL of the above