All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.

Discus and support All of my games are crashing and I dont know why. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my games are crashing and I don't know why. I have a 3070, 13600kf, 650 watt psu, 32gb 3600mhz (XMP Enabled), Aio water cooler, 2 ssds and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brayden Udovich, Jan 6, 2024.

1. All of my games are crashing and I dont know why.

All of my games are crashing and I don't know why. I have a 3070, 13600kf, 650 watt psu, 32gb 3600mhz (XMP Enabled), Aio water cooler, 2 ssds and a m.2. I get no warning of crash it just instantly closes and gives no error messages. I can play for either 30 minutes or an hour. I have tried almost everything on the internet there is to do for this and none of it is working.

:)

Brayden Udovich, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Brayden,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Brayden,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with your games that were crashing. Based on the information you've provided, it seems like your system specifications are more than capable of running games smoothly. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happen?

3. What were the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For the meantime, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version.

2. Check for any pending Windows updates and install them.

3. Run a virus scan to ensure that your system is not infected with any malware.

4. Check the temperature of your CPU and GPU while gaming. If they are running too hot, it could cause crashes.

5. Try running the games in windowed mode or with lower graphics settings to see if that helps.

6. Disable any overclocking on your system and see if that resolves the issue.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. AtomicRogue67 Win User

Lag and I dont know why

ipods, tablets, etc, uses alot of bandwidth. Try upgrading internet speed and buy a repeater or range extender to improve existing wireless network. Talk to a network speciallist or try to follow directions. Talk to your parents first before you do anything.
  5. y u3 Win User

Why are all of my games crashing?

You're ****. Microsoft sold and shipped thousands of consoles with power supply issues, did you buy an xbox close to release? If you are out of warranty you're lucky enough to spend more than half the price of your console to get it fixed.

Blame Microsoft. They screwed you. There is no recourse other than giving these crooks more money.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

My account was banned i dont know why.

ngocphi & dave are right,phone support have nothing whatsoever to do with enforcement & would not be able to help.
Thema:

1. All of my games are crashing and I dont know why. - Similar Threads - games are crashing

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  6. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  9. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  10. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...