All of a sudden this game won't connect

Discus and support All of a sudden this game won't connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing bingo on Windows 10 since last year. Now it won't connect. It keeps sending the message to try again. What can I do to get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PumpedLemur4600, Nov 15, 2016.

1. All of a sudden this game won't connect

I've been playing bingo on Windows 10 since last year. Now it won't connect. It keeps sending the message to try again. What can I do to get it back?

:)

PumpedLemur4600, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Cannot connect to Xbox Live error code 80151901

My Xbox won't connect nethjer and its been like this for almost 2 weeks now all of a sudden

GalacticPants62, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Ticktock2420
    Ticktock2420 Guest
    Xbox one getting teredo error message

update: I plugged in a wired connection and it gave instant connectivity everything is up and running but this isn't a permanent solution, I'd like to know why it all of a sudden won't connect wirelessly

Ticktock2420, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Emma Watson Blakemor Win User

My security protocol won't work but I'm using one that does

Hi Tomm

I have the same issue all of a sudden. All other devices connect, tried manually connecting via SSID.

Troubleshooting pages do not help.

Tried to do a console reset, saving all game data but it still won't connect.
  5. GalacticPants62 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live error code 80151901

My Xbox won't connect nethjer and its been like this for almost 2 weeks now all of a sudden
  6. Ticktock2420 Win User

Xbox one getting teredo error message

update: I plugged in a wired connection and it gave instant connectivity everything is up and running but this isn't a permanent solution, I'd like to know why it all of a sudden won't connect wirelessly
  7. WarriorSoldier Win User

LIVE Connection drops every few minutes watching Netflix

im having the same issues as ANCHOR4 ive been connected to the internet for about a week an a half and all of a sudden it won't connect to the internet and give me the error 0x87dd001a.
  8. Misses Joust Win User

All of a sudden, no connection

G'day candyman! Sorry to hear about the connectivity frustrations. Yesterday we saw a connection issue related to Comcast/Xfinity users. If that applies to you, then you should be able to reconnect now. If not, let us know and we'll help you get reconnected
    here. Let us know!
Thema:

All of a sudden this game won't connect

1. All of a sudden this game won't connect - Similar Threads - sudden game won't

2. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  3. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  4. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  5. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  6. A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A random overlay just suddenly pops when I'm playing a game on Steam: [img] Hi. I have this sudden random overlay pops up on my screen when playing a game from Steam. I thought it was GPU Tweak at first but It wasn't, it wasn't NVIDIA, Steam also. How do you turn...
  7. When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...
  8. Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I suddenly start getting lag spikes while playing games?: I play on PC, I have no issues outside of gaming and get about 500-600mbps download and upload speeds with and without an ethernet connection. I never used to have any of these issues until I came...
  9. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  10. My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do...: My xbox series x all of a sudden won't play anyyy xbox 360 games it was now it won't do **** but will play my newer games but none of the 360 and I've tried everything what the heck I can't get it...