All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared

Discus and support All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxOne User, May 1, 2024.

1. XboxOne User
    XboxOne User Guest

All my screen recordings, except photos, disappeared from my xbox one console. I saved them locally and not online. How can i get them back and what is going on?

:)

XboxOne User, May 1, 2024
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Halo the master chief collection

If it is not starting at all, all above solutions work fine

If it is stuck on the main screen, when you press start, then you have to clear the cache and local saved data. Under my games and apps, press start on the game, click then on manage game and add ons. Now clear local saved data.
  3. Garebear341 Win User

Games not starting

I have attempted to do a full power recycle of the console, and delete my locally saved data, neither of these have allowed me to start my game without being sent to the home screen.
  4. enlopz Win User

xbox game bar screen recording black screen

how did this happen when i don't recall opening the controls panel and i don't have an idea about control panel. i also did what i usually do when i start a screen recording on my previous videos but it all works just fine aside from this one. literally everything that i did in starting my previous saved screen record is also what i've done in this recent one, so what's the problem. and it's just a pitch black recording, not even my mouse cursor was captured in the screen recording
  5. Brice Cleland Win User

error code 002408

My records for solitaire have also disappeared.
  6. grolph Win User

Help, all my local captures have disappeared.

@TheHooiganTX Thanks for the suggestion about the privacy settings. I've had a look and everything is set to as open as possible.

Also Upload Studio was already installed. I don't have an app called Game DVR.
Thema:

1. All my screen recordings saved locally on my console disappeared - Similar Threads - screen recordings saved

2. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen recording isn’t working properly with USB-drive: Hi, after Xbox update in April Xbox series S stopped recording screen correctly when using usb drives. Now sometimes it saves corrupted file that i cannot open, but sometimes it doesn't even start...
  4. My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...: When I try to screen record on my Xbox, it doesn’t record and instead just displays the capture screen and won’t record. 42ccfa2b-db81-459e-8875-90799207a7fe
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  7. xbox game bar screen recording black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game bar screen recording black screen: i discovered the xbox game bar screen recording option recently. at first, it’s working just fine. however, i decided to use it again just a few days ago to record my entire work flow for almost 2...
  8. Xbox S screen recording do nothing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox S screen recording do nothing.: Hello all, I inserted a usb 3.2 256Gb which is formatted as ntfs into the console. On the console, through the options, I set the usb disk as media input. The connected usb is empty and while I'm...
  9. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  10. Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work.: Hi all! I want to record my screen via xbox game bar, but it doesn't work. I pressed the Windows + Alt + R combination, to no avail. Through the xbox game bar itself I press the record button, but...