all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc.

Discus and support all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah so last night I get home after hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, and log on my xbox 360. First thing I noticed is that I had to download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OokamiSakura147, Oct 22, 2014.

1. all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc.

Yeah so last night I get home after hanging out with my boyfriend and friends, and log on my xbox 360. First thing I noticed is that I had to download my profile and well everything was fine before I left for my hangout. Second thing I noticed after downloading
    my profile again is that everything was gone. Every single game info./save was gone, every avatar item was gone, every gamer pic i unlocked was gone, so on and so forth. I have no idea what caused this to happen and I would appreciate some help.

:)

OokamiSakura147, Oct 22, 2014
  2. All of my stuff is gone.

So my profile was corrupted earlier. So i go delete my profile and them re-download it. Well, it downloads fine, but then I go check the storage. All data for that profile is gone. Everything on my profile is still there, but if it was game save data, IT
    IS COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my borderlands(1 and 2) characters, minecraft worlds, and every other game save item is gone. Does ANYBODY know a way to get it back. Please this is about 4 years worth of save data that is just gone.

I still have all my achievements, avatar, and avatar props. If there is a way to fix this i need to know NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHORTBOYSWAG315, Oct 22, 2014
  3. cody2715
    cody2715 Guest
    No save data game just disappeared

I was playing earlier and saved my game like I always do. Go to play it later and it has no save data game is gone. Any ideas how I can get my game back.

cody2715, Oct 22, 2014
  4. Joaquin_906 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Does clearing local saved games delete all my data for games. Like if i get on a game will all of my data be gone. Like if there is levels will i start back at level one. Im also trying to download on an internal drive.
  5. cougs86 Win User

Cloud save gone

I had Terraria saved and I needed more space at the time for other games and when I finally got a bigger hard drive my save had the world but all my gear and items that had were gone with my character all my 20+ hours gone.
  6. Kylestar1 Win User

Changing Birthdate on Xbox Live Account

Well what will happen with all of my son's downloaded content and games saves? will I have to repurchase them? as he has spent a large chunk of his xmas cash on minecraft and other games avatar items etc. i just dont have the money to replace them at this
    moment all because my moron of a brother.
  7. arekb22 Win User

Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

I'm having a similar issue. Yesterday my game was working just fine. However today it just says something like "No save data exists" etc, basically the same message @VirtualSoul82 is getting but in Polish. I did not try clicking yes because I'm afraid doing
    so will delete my current saves (if they're not already gone). I was already 3 hours into the game and it would be very upsetting if my saves really did just vanish overnight. Microsoft please help!

EDIT: I installed the game on Xbox and it sees saves, but the newest ones are missing. After that I tried booting up the game on PC and it asked me whether to use saves from cloud (older) or from PC (newer). I'd chosen to use local saves and then the game
    crashed. Restarting it just brings up the "No save data exists" screen again.

EDIT 2: It looks like all my saves got synced to Xbox and I can resume the game where I left off. Still sad I can't play on my PC though.
  8. Mr Excrucio Win User

My profile is gone!!!!!

I tried all of the steps except no.4, because when I go to try and delete my profile, it doesn't show up. Its like someone erased everything off my hard drive. My profiles are gone, all my games are gone, all my saves are gone, etc. . So what should I do
    now?
Thema:

all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc.

1. all my saved data is gone like my game saves, games i bought, avatar items, etc. - Similar Threads - saved data gone

2. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  3. My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty local save data is gone but not my live? On xbox 360: So for the longest time, I would keep my main xbox live account on a flash drive so I wouldn't have to always sign in to other peoples xbox's and leave my account there, and i would always save my...
  4. ff13 save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ff13 save data gone: I saved nine hours of final fantasy 13 gameplay on my xbox 360 memory unit earlier this afternoon. but i tried to load up the save data a few hours later, and it’s just GONE. nine hours of it....
  5. My save data is gone for AC2!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My save data is gone for AC2!: So I was playing Assassins creed 2 on my Series X using a 360 disc (through backward compatible) and I got an error saying "Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in...
  6. Psychonauts 2 Save Data Suddenly Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 Save Data Suddenly Gone: This morning, I went to play Psychonauts 2 off of gamepass. I had sunk maybe ten hours into it over the course of all of my play sessions. However, it just froze, the screen went to black, and...
  7. I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled GTA V and now my save data is gone. Have this only happened to me or it is...: I don't connect my xbox one to wifi most of the time. I prefer offline gaming. I just wanted to uninstall game updates on gta v and reinstall it. But i also lost my save data. What do i do now?...
  8. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found...
  9. Game and save data gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and save data gone: Let me start off by saying that I have been in quarantine for the last couple of days, and since Cyberpunk 2077 just came out, the overwhelming majority of my last 48 hours has been spent playing...
  10. All save data gone after os update

in XboX Insiders
    All save data gone after os update: All of my save data is gone. No cloud saves. No local saves. All gone. Its sickening that an os update can delete all of my data. submitted by /u/kuba2133 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought new xbox my saves have gone