All my progress in the solitaire collection has been lost 3 years of daily play gone

Discus and support All my progress in the solitaire collection has been lost 3 years of daily play gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My father has been playing the solitaire collection for three years he is 86 years old and are his computer stopped working so I took my laptop down... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DempseyLay, Oct 19, 2020.

1. DempseyLay
    DempseyLay Guest

All my progress in the solitaire collection has been lost 3 years of daily play gone

My father has been playing the solitaire collection for three years he is 86 years old and are his computer stopped working so I took my laptop down there converted his stuff over to my computer and all of his stuff has been lost I can find his progress
    in Xbox place but not actually on his collection the name is still the same but three years of his stuff is gone can anybody help me figure out why and how to get back to it so he can play his game again

:)

DempseyLay, Oct 19, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft solitaire does it get lost after some years