All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ...

Discus and support All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, All my messages prior to the 13th of January 2016 have been lost, meaning I lost the messages which consisted of my codes for Gears of War,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by STEHICKEY, Feb 6, 2016.

1. STEHICKEY
    STEHICKEY Guest

All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ...

Hi there,

All my messages prior to the 13th of January 2016 have been lost, meaning I lost the messages which consisted of my codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War Judgement alongside the messages consisting of my codes for Halo:ODST
    and Halo Reach. I am wondering could I get these codes resent to me? i have contacted Xbox Support Reference Number:

Kind Regards,

Stephen Hickey

:)

STEHICKEY, Feb 6, 2016
  2. Apollo0087
    Apollo0087 Guest
    Fallout 3 and a halo 5 codes gone

The messages containing the codes for fallout 3 and my halo 5 visor have been lost please resend them

Apollo0087, Feb 6, 2016
  3. ADWalpole
    ADWalpole Guest
    Lost my Halo 5 - Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code

I've lost my halo 5 Teishen Raikou REQ pack Code.

I was not aware that messages in my inbox was automatically delete after 30 days All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ... :(

I've been working and had not time to play. Now i've lost y code.

Please can someone help ?

ADWalpole, Feb 6, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ... :D

Mister Beep, Feb 8, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo codes

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. AncientSuper D Win User

I found my daily challenge coins being reset.

I have been using the 1.3 update of MineSweeper and lost all of my progress for January as of yesterday. (Was foolishly hoping it would magically come back today before looking for answers.) Bugs aren't fixed yet. One thing I can think of that "happened"
    at the same time that I lost all of my progress. I played and won on expert mode the day that I lost all of my progress. Don't know if they are related, but I hadn't played that mode in a long time...like since the first day I started playing on the new computer.
    Just wanted to report my findings, and my disappointment that there isn't a fix for the past...so, I will just have lost my progress in January. Not cool. :(
  7. Lavindathar Win User

all my characters have been lost

Servers are probably down. Give it some time and they will all come back.
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Blizzard should be able to recover them for you. You can also try to re-sync to your Cloud save as that should have your characters saved there as well. You can delete your local save for the game, and then start the game back up and it will sync to the
    Cloud. Good luck and I hope you recover them.
  9. DrifterX22 Win User

Blizzard is going to have to try to recover the lost characters for you. Does anyone else have access to your account?
Thema:

1. All my messages prior to the 13th of January have been lost, meaning I lost my GOW and Halo ... - Similar Threads - messages prior 13th

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  8. I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant delete xbox messages!!!!!!!!: I used to be able to delete msgs but now i cant. Thats very odd c73d033a-e031-46cf-b3c1-8d6d60e32dc8
  9. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  10. Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in...