All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

Discus and support All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse 0213c7e3-5c4d-431b-b6a1-20a6e1b02877 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The21Savage2000, Jun 16, 2024.

1. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse

:)

The21Savage2000, Jun 16, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft flight simulator controls on laptop?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Randomguy819191

What do you mean by "I don't have a dedicated keyboard"?
    Are you referring that you're not able to use the built-in laptop keyboard or all the keys in there?

Or are you not able to use all the keyboards control for the game? (If that's the case, which ones?)
  3. PatrikRysén Win User

Tangentbord till X-box S

Hi Javier.

The support article is not really for the Keyboard since it just say " Plug it in any USB-port".

The mouse is working and have never been an issue.

The Keyboard is not working at all when it´s connected to the X-box, so the support is not relevant since the console is not responding at any key´s or even support the keyboard with power to lit up the lamps / diods.

It seems it not give the keybord any power at all, and then it's hard for the keyboard to function...

When we connect the keyboard to a computer or tv-set it´s working perfect direct, with no problems at all.

When my son tried to connect the keyboard to a USB-power charger for a mobile phone or simular, the keybord was acting simular to when he connected it to the X-box, It was not responding at all...

I have not doublechecked it yet, but I can do so if it give you any clues..

Good luck once again.

// Patrik Rysén.
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Holding A button when typing on the Xbox one keyboard from controller

It took me a long time to discover that too! But most symbols on the keyboard have alternate versions accessed by long-press (Xbox and mobile keyboards) or the Alt key, as mentioned by others.

Pro tip: You can use them to make sign text do weird stuff in Minecraft :D
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

keyboard and mouse support

6. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
Thema:

All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

1. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do - Similar Threads - keyboard keys are

2. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  3. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  4. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  5. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  6. Mapping keyboard keys to A and B button does not work when connected to PC via bluetooth....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mapping keyboard keys to A and B button does not work when connected to PC via bluetooth....: A and B button are mapped to keyboard buttons but only worked with USB connection. On bluetooth they key presses are not sent. However it is connected and the Xbox button on the controller does...
  7. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...
  8. How can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can remapp my elite 2 controller with keyboard keys ?: I have already suscribed to Xboxinsiders and windows gaming, it seems i have the updated Xbox accessories release (2209.2209.14005.0) but still when I want to configure my controller I do no have...
  9. My keyboard wont type certain keys

in XBoX on Windows
    My keyboard wont type certain keys: this morning i woke up and my keyboard wont type certain keys and one of those keys are part of my password and email so am locked out any ideas how to fix this? 18570e0f-f0e6-41d5-af97-c50dadbf23ca
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement: Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I was hoping to get a replacement i key...