All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

Discus and support All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have encountered a problem with my Xbox console. Several of my games require an update before I can play them, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peggy Wimberley, Nov 3, 2023.

1. All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

I have encountered a problem with my Xbox console. Several of my games require an update before I can play them, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys. However, one game that does not need an update is forza horizon 4, because it has a glitch that causes a black screen when I launch it. I am not sure what is causing this issue or how to fix it.

:)

Peggy Wimberley, Nov 3, 2023
  2. dR3K0b Win User

Try again in a while

Ive tried playing Forza Horizon 4, Warframe, Human Fall Flat, Minecraft and Fortnite and all have had same issue. I even decided to go offline and try to play games that way but it says i need to set my xbox to profiles home xbox. Which it is.
  3. SliderS107 Win User

FH5 crashes on launch with the error code 0x800701b1

reinstall xbox app,

reinstall forza horizon 5 completely

install all windows update

game still is not working.

Done all the above,

my other Xbox games open fine....
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys, exept for forza horizon 4 since it showed a black screen on it

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Forza Horizon 4. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds:

1. Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

2. Clear the local save of your Forza Horizon 4 and resync with the cloud. Here's how:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try installing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you used to play this game online so that all your data is saved to the cloud.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  6. smileskybird Win User

What Xbox 1 Games Are Your Friends Playing Most At The Moment?

Minecraft, Destiny, Forza 5, Forza Horizon. Only 13 of my friends have an Xbox 1 console.

I have these games on Xbox 1: (1) Forza 5 (2) Forza Horizon 2 (3) Zoo Tycoon (4) Minecraft (5) Powerstar Golf (6) Titanfall (7) COD Ghosts (8) NFS Rivals (9) Kinect Sports Rivals (10) BF4 (11) Tomb Raider (12) Project Spark. My favourite things to do on
    Xbox 1 are Zoo Tycoon, Minecraft, Forza Horizon 2, Youtube, and sometimes Skype.

I plan on getting Metal Gear Solid V the phantom pain, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Happy Wars (and Final Fantasy XV if Square Enix ever gets to releasing it). I still play way more on 360 since most of my friends don't have a 1, and it's just a great console. You
    can, Goth will be pleased, Voice Message on 360. Fun eh ;D
Thema:

All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

1. All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,... - Similar Threads - games needs update

2. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  4. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  7. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  8. Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1S constantly saying I need under a gigabyte to update games, when 80+ is available on...: I have an Xbox 1S. It has 80+ gb of storage left on the internal hard drive, but I cannot even access my games or do anything because whenever one of my games has an update, it spams my screen...
  9. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...
  10. Does Xbox One automatically turn on when a game update is needed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One automatically turn on when a game update is needed?: Does Xbox one automatically turn on when a game update is needed? 73df773e-6b78-4ca6-9688-e1c08179cddd