All my Controllers' right joystick won't work

Discus and support All my Controllers' right joystick won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing a game when all of a sudden the screen glitches out for a second. After that, my right joystick stopped working. So I tried my other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheSpartan5533, Nov 14, 2015.

1. All my Controllers' right joystick won't work

I was playing a game when all of a sudden the screen glitches out for a second. After that, my right joystick stopped working. So I tried my other controller. But it too had the same problem. All the other buttuns work. Please help me. I can't play any games
    Without my right joystick.

:)

TheSpartan5533, Nov 14, 2015
  2. xPATRICKx
    xPATRICKx Guest
    Xbox Controller Joystick Problems

Why is it that everytime i buy a new controller, the stupid joysticks end up not working properly after only 2months of playing on it? On both of my fairly new controllers, the right joystick turns camera in any game im playing for no reason. Super annoying.
    And for one of my controllers, the left joystick has a issue with going forward in games i.e. walking or selecting stuff in menu. And for the other controllers left joystick, it had a 50%chance of strafing? Im not made of money and this has happened on several
    controllers, not just the two i currently own. ive probably had 10controllers or more. Is microsoft trying to fix this? Do i have bad luck? WTH? Makes me wonder if theres a third party controller thatll work right for say, 1 whole year would be nice?

xPATRICKx, Nov 14, 2015
  3. Right Joy Stick Stopped Working on All My Controllers

Ok so my Xbox One got a update today March 4th Idk if it's the public update or part of the update preview I joined but about 15 mins ago I was playing Battlefield 4 when all of the sudden my right side joystick stopped responding, I tried 3 controllers
    altogether and the right side joy stick doesn't work now on any of my controllers. Any one have any suggestions I've already tried a soft reset and unplugged the console.

Cunningham1420, Nov 14, 2015
  4. All my Controllers' right joystick won't work

The stick only works in the update screen for updating my controller

TheSpartan5533, Nov 14, 2015
  5. ZippoZippy0 Win User

HELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY CONTROLLERS AREN'T BROKEN) !!!!

Hello sorry it took forever for me to reply but It did not work I'm starting to think it's my Xbox that's messed up but it runs perfectly. I just got a new controller last night and the right joystick won't work so it's non of the controllers so I'm guessing Xbox
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one controller deadlines/vibration

Okay, I tested it. If I barely move the joystick, it won't do anything, but it's such a miniscule dead-zone, it's not really worth mentioning; no game would ever need to be that sensitive. The only reason it's there in the 1st place is because the bottom
    plastic edge of the joysticks have to move down (as you push the joystick up, down, left, or right) to touch the sensor inside of the controller to activate the signal so that it knows you're moving the joystick - that's all; that would be true for ANY controller.
  7. Pirarre Miller Win User

Xbox X right joystick not working in games. Do anyone know why?

I have bought a new controller, tried different batteries in both controllers, reset the console deleting everything and the issue is still there.

The issue started when I downloaded and started to play COD MW5. The game started and I had no functionality in the right joystick. I went to the dashboard and the right joystick still didn’t work. I tested all the buttons on the controller and they all registered, including the right joystick.

I attempted to play Diablo this morning and noticed during game play and the menus, the right joystick did not work. However if I paused the game, I was able to turn my character around by using the right joystick.

I sent my console in for repair about a week ago for the same exact issue. I get it back this past Monday and issue is still there. They didn’t send me a refurbish unit because I recorded my serial number before I shipped it off and it’s the same console. I called Microsoft to see what exactly the issue was and nobody will tell you.

This is horrible to have a game system that cost this much money for not even a month and already having issues.
  8. SydneyC711 Win User

Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

I left my xbox unplugged all night, just turned it on with the controller and still not recognizing the right joystick.
  9. Wilmsy Win User

Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

Having the same issue. Right joystick only works in test mode and when magnifier is on. I can actually go into the controller settings and “swap sticks” and then the right joystick works but not the left. So clearly the controller is working properly and not damaged or faulty. Feels like its some sort of software/setting issue. Same problem on (4) separate controllers and (2) different xbox consoles….
Thema:

All my Controllers' right joystick won't work

1. All my Controllers' right joystick won't work - Similar Threads - Controllers' right joystick

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4
  4. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  5. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing MW3 and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I also reset my Series X. I tried...
  6. My right joystick on my Xbox controller is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My right joystick on my Xbox controller is not working: I've tried everything. I've tried the button test, it could read it, but then when I went out, it didn't work. Please can somebody help. efbe307d-c0ad-4c10-b08f-433167d5832a
  7. Controller for Xbox one , right joystick not responding ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller for Xbox one , right joystick not responding ??: My Xbox was being weird and one night my controller stopped responding, it would turn the console on but wouldn’t respond to any of the buttons other than the power on. I did a hard reset on the...
  8. white standard controller right joystick not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    white standard controller right joystick not working: Hi I got a white standard controller with my Xbox X, but the right Joy stick isn’t working. I can’t find it with out opening the controller. How else can I reset the ball the joystick rotates on?...
  9. HELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! MY RIGHT JOYSTICK ON ALL 3 OF MY WIRELESS XBOX CONTROLLERS STOPED RESPONDING ( MY...: Last night I was playing call of duty when all of a sudden my right joystick stopped responding. I tried my other controller, no luck. I Tried my 3rd controller, agian no luck. The rest of my...
  10. Controller right thin joystick drifts on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller right thin joystick drifts on its own: Newish controller, right thumb joystick drifts on its own 02b7c144-dca2-4651-af6a-22fb1dcf096e