All my app are installed and playing well

Discus and support All my app are installed and playing well in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my app are installed and playing well 7d20ed99-fb2f-43b2-816d-8c64d0e94055 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xBREACH3Rx, Dec 30, 2014.

1. xBREACH3Rx
    xBREACH3Rx Guest

:)

xBREACH3Rx, Dec 30, 2014
  2. minesweeper

ChefPenny, the fix for this went out a little bit ago. Have you installed all available updates - OS and app? What device are you playing on?

BarbarossaBlade, Dec 30, 2014
  3. "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

I didnt even know there was a BETA version... I am playing on teh Xbox App that was installed with my Windows 10. It is version 11.11.19012.00000

Randomly again today, My Xbox Finally is seen by the app and I was able to connect. Now The issue is Party Chat STILL does not work. I try to connect to multiple friends and each time it gives me "Your Network Settings are Block Chat [0x89231806]". Well
    my NAT settings are open and I can party chat fine from my Xbox... cannot connect to others on Xbox via the app.

MalcolmTheChamp, Dec 30, 2014
  4. SToNeP2277
    SToNeP2277 Guest

How does VUDU work for you? It plays for me but it quits playing for no reason. What should i do to fix this problem if possible?

SToNeP2277, Jan 1, 2015
  5. SToNeP2277 Win User

How does VUDU work for you? It plays for me but it quits playing for no reason. What should i do to fix this problem if possible?
  6. SuhasAlluri Win User

Xbox one controller double click problem

Hi,

Hope you’re doing well!

It is up to date. I installed the app and checked as well. When I play with my usb, this problem isn't there. Only when I play wireless, Iam encountering this.
  7. The1&onlysprvme Win User

Can’t install apps or games on my Xbox one s

Thank you so much, my apps are installing just fine now! Amazing service a the speed of light! Hope all is well.
  8. maxen Win User

Dead Rising 3 Season Pass

Are you certain it installed as well?

Go to My Games & Apps, highlight DR3 and press the Menu button, then choose Show all add-ons. Find the pack and if there's the option to Install, click A on it.
  9. ThirdDegreePun Win User

Season Pass downloaded but can't play

To fix this you might need to double check that all the individual DLC packs have installed. To do this you need to open My Games and Apps, hit the menu button on Star Wars Battlefront, and then under Ready to Install make sure all DLC packs are downloaded
    and installed. Each file should only be ~10mb and will unlock the respective content online, as well as the new Heroes offline for you to play with :)
Thema:

1. All my app are installed and playing well - Similar Threads - app are installed

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  4. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  5. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  6. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...: I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the...
  7. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  8. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  9. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  10. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...