All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...

Discus and support All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i first noticed this with forza horizon 4 when i realised the sound sounded 'off' tried everying: reinstalling gaming software, changing audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MontySnartt, Mar 30, 2020.

1. MontySnartt
    MontySnartt Guest

All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there...

i first noticed this with forza horizon 4 when i realised the sound sounded 'off' tried everying: reinstalling gaming software, changing audio settings. Nothing worked.

Just wandering how to fix this?

:)

MontySnartt, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Deniz Kerim Durucu Win User

Headset Sound Issue

The Manufactuers Website:

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g933-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset
  3. GlitchMasterEh Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Probably my G933's. Comfy,7.1 surround sound, great mic and over all great appearance!
  4. Dynamic Sausage Win User

headsets

Their Q&A section that I linked to also has a few questions regarding the surround sound. In short they explain that their headset will replicate a Dolby signal although headsets have no true surround sound.

-

I think it's nice that they haven't simplified it too much and have properly explained the limits of a headset instead of shouting that it is true surround sound. I'm not an audio expert but these guys make it sound like their headset will still perform
    great without boasting about it.

-

Problem is, they have only mentioned Dolby signals so I would imagine that it will still require the Xbox One to support Dolby before the headset lives to it's true potential.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Logitech headphones small fit?

Hi there spookyht, thanks for reaching out.

For a concern of this nature regarding a third-party headset, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer directly. Logitech has a

specific support pathway and info
    regarding your headset model that may be able to provide further clarification on this.
  6. dazzlerazzle Win User

Xbox One and turtle beach

This all in on machine doesn't even support Dolby 5.1 Surround sound via optical output anymore so you might as-well just get a 2.0 headset
Thema:

1. All microsoft store games don't support dolby surround sound for my g933 headset. Is there... - Similar Threads - microsoft store games

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  4. Games not Installing from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Games not Installing from Microsoft Store: I have been having an issue with the Microsoft Store where I cannot install any games. When I click the install button on any game, it goes from green to gray, and no action is performed. I,...
  5. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  6. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  7. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  8. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: I was having trouble opening the Game Bar with the shortcut Win+G and so I uninstalled it following this method: Press the Windows key + X and select Windows PowerShell (Admin). Type...
  9. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  10. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...