All installs stuck at 0.0%

Discus and support All installs stuck at 0.0% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ellie Kosnick, Apr 17, 2024.

1. All installs stuck at 0.0%

Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the gets a installation stopped error, and that's that. Regardless if it's a game or app. Right now I cannot download the update to the Microsoft Store App on my Xbox One S. I have tried everything I can find on here. Including restarting my Xbox, power cycling my Xbox and router, clearing my MAC address, clearing my local saves, changing my installation to my Internal instead of External. The only thing I'm short of doing is a full wipe, but even then if that doesn't fix anything then I'm really screwed. Oh it also has an incredibly hard time canceling the update. Also, the file size changes every time it stops and starts.

:)

Ellie Kosnick, Apr 17, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Ellie! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

- To clarify, is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

- Is this also happening with disc games?

- Could you go to Settings > General > Network settings and tell me what you see under "current network status"? Your network's name is not necessary.

- Just for confirmation, have you already tried a soft factory reset, or checked for system updates?

- Have you tried installing a game or app while your external hard drive is unplugged from the console? sometimes external storage units can cause this kind of problem even if they are not selected as the default install location.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. TristUK_ Win User

Installation Stopped

Do your games install at all? No games or game updates install at all. Always start and immediately switch to installation stopped at 0.0%

Apps and console updates both install perfectly.
  4. MarleyGrow Win User

[xbox one ] Microsoft Store UPDATE = STUCK

it will only change the # for how many Kbps like once every minute, but the progress is stuck at 0.0%
  5. DethSlayer85 Win User

Microsoft rewards xbox app not working

My app was not unlocking any rewards so I uninstalled it and now it won't reinstall it's stuck at 0.0%....
  6. BCrowley1 Win User

Download problem

It shows ready to install, goes to 0.0% then says download stopped.
Thema:

1. All installs stuck at 0.0% - Similar Threads - installs stuck

2. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  3. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  4. I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...: I have tried to install Xbox app about 10 different ways at this point and I get nothing. Perma stuck at 10%. 11f5a1bf-8420-49f6-afac-31376c7c11ce
  5. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  6. Stuck installing an app and its stuck on 0 Bytes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck installing an app and its stuck on 0 Bytes.: Ive tried restarting the download and every time I do it changes the amount it has to download. For example: It will say 0.00 Bytes out of 9.81 mb. Its stuck there for a long while so I try it...
  7. How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%: Whenever I try to update a game it gets stuck at 0.0%, and when I try to install a game, it gets stuck at like a gb. And the games are on digital not disk, please help....
  8. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  9. Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%: Payday 3 aswell as cities skylines 3 downloads are stuck at 50%. Everytime, ive tries reinstalling multiple times already and even reinstalled windows two times. I noticed after buying the...
  10. Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045: So, today, when I started to download the last bit of MSFS2020, fs-base-cgl, I had 19GB left. It's not starting to download and its descending from 30MBITS to 0.5-2MBITS/sec. I don't know what to...