all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me

Discus and support all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; plz put the money in as you have not done for 4 years plz 0b0c917c-9c6e-4b8c-a5a8-b273d998edcd Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BulgyTarsier649, Dec 29, 2016.

1. all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me

plz put the money in as you have not done for 4 years plz

:)

BulgyTarsier649, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Purchasing

I am not able to buy anything on xbox with the money on my account. I put a $15 card on today but it wont let me buy anything Can someone help me plz?

NthDragoon9927, Dec 29, 2016
  3. berpderp1238
    berpderp1238 Guest
    What Updates should minecraft do?

can you plz put herobrine in the game plz I tride all I can do it wont hapind plz put herobrine in the game in may the 26 2015:] plz

berpderp1238, Dec 29, 2016
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me

Hi Bulgy. We've made deposits to your Microsoft account on November 9 for 9600 Credits and October 26 for 6050 Credits. You can check your account at Sign in to your Microsoft account. You currently have 2250 Credits pending. If you request a deposit, we will
    make it on the next deposit date of January 12.

XBLRewards3, Jan 3, 2017
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Bulgy. We've made deposits to your Microsoft account on November 9 for 9600 Credits and October 26 for 6050 Credits. You can check your account at http://commerce.microsoft.com. You currently have 2250 Credits pending. If you request a deposit, we will
    make it on the next deposit date of January 12.
  6. berpderp1238 Win User

What Updates should minecraft do?

can you plz put herobrine in the game plz I tride all I can do it wont hapind plz put herobrine in the game in may the 26 2015:] plz
  7. Rzarcasm Win User

Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it.
    The Xbox Game Pass will only allow you to play with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox versions.
  8. SSPD STRIKE Win User

Xbox one purchasing error PBR9000

SCHNITZENGIGGL3 I have a similar problem as you but my problem is that it wont let me buy a titanfall season pass so it is practically the same problem as yours so can anyone plz help us

Thanks,

9. Lxc&k5k Win User

Ark is meffed

My ark is not working it wont reinstall can you help me
Thema:

1. all i wont is for you to put the equl amont so i can buy ARK and MARFIA 3 plz help me - Similar Threads - wont put equl

2. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  3. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  4. can someone help me it wont let me put my card on it keeps telling me that the info is invalid

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone help me it wont let me put my card on it keeps telling me that the info is invalid: every time i try to add my debit card it tells me the info doesnt match how do i fix this? 206b2c88-11ae-4110-8c02-f9399c12f663
  5. Why wont xbox let me put in a network password when manually connecting to a network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont xbox let me put in a network password when manually connecting to a network?: My series X won't let me put in a password for a password protected network and also won't let me connect to that network at all. b8940759-9ce1-4f21-a33b-40580e507e26
  6. i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to put up a looking for group post and it wont let me!!!!!!: So this has been happening for about a day now it was fine before but now since the 21/12/2017 it wont let me put up posts for some weird reason and comes up with this message 'That Did Not Work,...
  7. i put my brand new games in my new xbox one and it wont show up in the application tile what ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i put my brand new games in my new xbox one and it wont show up in the application tile what ...: i put my brand new games in my new xbox one and it wont show up in the application tile what do i do 699fc13f-83c6-46d2-9f95-271053054307
  8. wont recognise any discs i put in

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont recognise any discs i put in: Having great issues with xbox not reading any discs i put in! Any suggestions please f9f3b8fc-663f-4286-858d-1bf4b8d824b0
  9. MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY FRIEND PUT MY ACCOUNT HOME ON HIS XBOX AND HE WONT TAKE IT OFF.: A while back i gave my friend one of my accounts so he can play the games. But then he set our account home on his Xbox. I really need help taking it off and is there a way i can set home without...
  10. My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that ...: My disk wont eject and i already put a large paperclip with a small portion of it out so that i ca take it out. 5f0f89b8-db9b-4613-b016-ac1c0014d664