All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update

Discus and support All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just turned on my Series X (Alpha Skip Ahead) and all of my groups are gone. I had three groups (Favorites, Kids, Apps) and none of them are there. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 5, 2022.

1. All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update

Just turned on my Series X (Alpha Skip Ahead) and all of my groups are gone. I had three groups (Favorites, Kids, Apps) and none of them are there.

I rebooted the console - still no groups. So it seems the update deleted them.

10.0.25191.1003(rs xbox_ dev flight.220828-1900)

I sent a report via report a problem

submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]

/u/rosenkrieger360, Sep 5, 2022
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  5. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  6. Shuehb1233 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
Thema:

All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update

1. All Groups are gone after newest (Alpha Skip Ahead) Update - Similar Threads - Groups are gone

2. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  3. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  4. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  5. Why are locking for groups not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are locking for groups not working: I tried to join a group post and creating one and for some reason it all says locked or there was a problem can someone help me with this e3a1bcbd-20cd-4a21-9de4-87b7dec602e6
  6. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. i can't view xbox groups

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can't view xbox groups: so i get a message saying launch a game to see available groups to join on the xbox game bar i have the xbox app and i have the games and launched them and it persists...
  8. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  9. Looking for group not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group not working.: I’ve had this issue for about a year now, but whenever I try to join a group or create a group, an error pops up. I’ve tried clearing the MAC address, manual DNS, and my privacy settings are as...
  10. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...