All good VIP gem rewards out of stick

Discus and support All good VIP gem rewards out of stick in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I saw in my email today that the VIP gems you get from claiming the perks you've earned must be redeemed by mid June. I have an issue. I was going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NobleFern723, May 2, 2018.

1. NobleFern723
    NobleFern723 Guest

I saw in my email today that the VIP gems you get from claiming the perks you've earned must be redeemed by mid June. I have an issue. I was going to redeem those today, but there's nothing good in stock for me to redeem. Are these stocked regularly? Or
    am I going to have to spend the gems on crap I will never use instead of a Visa Prepaid card or Rewards credits. I do mean everything decent like that is out of stock. Is this just a big rush of people redeeming things and they will be stocked again soon?
    I really hope so. I've been a member since 2012, and would like to get something decent. Please clarify this.

:)

NobleFern723, May 2, 2018
  2. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and $1 is equivalent to 1000
    . That's the same as Xbox Rewards credit so that isn't a problem however, in the FAQ it states that
    1 VIP gem is going to equal 1 Microsoft Reward Point.
    That's a drastic difference.
    In the vault, a $10 visa gift card or 10,000 Xbox Live Rewards Credits is going to cost you 500 gems. If you do the math, that's 50 VIP gems for each $1. The price for a $25 gift card is 40 VIP gems for each $1, which is 1,000 VIP gems. If I have
    I don't use the 1,000 VIP gems I have, they will be transferred to the new Microsoft Rewards Program. I'd have 1,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, which is equal to $1.00...
    . Why is the value of a VIP gem going down so much? I understand that people
    should spend their VIP gems before the Transition in order to get the best monetary value out of the gems but, the most wanted items in the vault are always out of stock. I've been trying to spend my gems for the past two weeks and the gift card, Xbox live,
    Xbox Live rewards Credits, and even t-shirts are always out of stock. This really seems unfair to the people that have been completing missions and purchasing games and are looking forward to a little reward for being a loyal Xbox user.

LiMiT Fantasy, May 2, 2018
  3. Everything worth buying out of stock even digital goods

I have 1300+ my vip gems that i cant spend on anything worth buying and a deadline to spend them. currently in the xbox live rewards program (if they weren't out of stock) i could buy 2x 10k rewards credits equivalent to 10 dollars xbox currency for 500
    my vip gems each and 1x 5k rewards credits equivalent to 5 dollars xbox currency for 250 my vip gems. Why is a digital item out of stock i dont like the exchange rate from my vip gems to microsoft rewards program. It has a 1 to 1 exchange rate 1 gem equals
    1 microsoft point and currently it will cost me 25,000 microsoft rewards ponits to get the same amount 25 dollars. I will also miss the rebates for going digital and movie rentals. 1,250 my vip gems = 25,000 rewards credits = 25 dollars xbox currency. Please
    do the rite thing here give us what we deserve as loyal customers and fans or leave the program alone. Id prefer the later. Make it rite.....

CrimsonPhoenixD, May 2, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello NobleFern723,

We hear your frustration about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which will be happening in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items people
    have asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.

XBLRewards8, May 2, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello NobleFern723,

We hear your frustration about Out of Stock or unavailable items in the MyVIP Vault. We are doing a series of MyVIP Vault restock deployments, the first of which will be happening in the beginning of May. We'll be restocking with many of the items people
    have asked for. Keep an eye on the @XboxLiveRewards Twitter handle for Vault restocking and prize announcements.
  6. Flippy1066 Win User

Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..
  7. MikeTalon69 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards / MyVIP Gems

Someone please tell me what the conversion rate is for VIP gems to USD cause 1 gem to 1 MS reward points is complete and utter **** and opting out before it's too late is looking like the better way to go. But we'll probably get shafted on that route as
    well.
    Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits... if the vault was restocked, that is.
  8. JohnWest86 Win User

Someone please tell me what the conversion rate is for VIP gems to USD cause 1 gem to 1 MS reward points is complete and utter **** and opting out before it's too late is looking like the better way to go. But we'll probably get shafted on that route as
    well.
  9. MikeTalon69 Win User

well.
    Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits ($10 USD)... if the vault was restocked, that is.
Thema:

1. All good VIP gem rewards out of stick - Similar Threads - VIP gem rewards

2. VIP gem redemption issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem redemption issue: I redeemed my vip gems for two visa gift cards And I received one of them but I still have yet to receive the other, it would be great to know if I’m ever going to receive it again...
  3. Vip gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Vip gem rewards: I received email that i need to redeem my gems today, i have tried over and over to redeem it for two 5 dollar microsoft point cards or just one 10 dollar card to purchase more games in the xbox...
  4. VIP Gem rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP Gem rewards: will Microsoft ever restock the items I can purchase with gems or are they deliberately keeping all items worth buying out of stock so they can screw is with the 1 gem to 1 point conversion when...
  5. My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My VIP gem conversion to rewards credits: I was wanting to spend my 500 gems on a 10000 point rewards conversion but it is always sold out. I spoke to support and they referred me here to get the conversion completed. I spoke with...
  6. Missing VIP gem transactions.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing VIP gem transactions.: I claimed several digital item from the VIP vault with gems. On 4/15/18 and I have not received any response by email are message on my account. The transactios are posted on the my rewards ledger...
  7. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: hello i was told to post this here i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month...
  8. my vip gem rewards codes still not recived

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my vip gem rewards codes still not recived: i still haven't had an email with codes for these items 04/07/2018 Forza Motorsport 7 Driver Gear -100 MyVIP Gems REDEEMED 04/07/2018 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription...
  9. VIP gem conversion is upsetting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    VIP gem conversion is upsetting: I have over 1000 VIP gems which should potentially be $25. However, just about everything is out of stock somehow and my gems will be converted once the rewards merge happens into a single...
  10. Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is the value of a VIP Gem going down drastically when it is transferred?: I was reading the FAQ about the whole migration to Microsoft Rewards Program and I have a problem with it. The value of a VIP gem is going down drastically. I use the Microsoft Rewards program and...