all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted

Discus and support all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted i have also updated my console Xbox 230 4gb corona but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abhisheksood, Nov 12, 2014.

1. abhisheksood
    abhisheksood Guest

all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted

all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted i have also updated my console Xbox 230 4gb corona but the problem did not go, the i took it to local repairman but he was unable to detect any fault in my hardware
    or software . so what should i do

:)

abhisheksood, Nov 12, 2014
  2. FAM1AZUARA
    FAM1AZUARA Guest
    It crashes

It crashes all the time, I can't play, it crashes before a select a location, it crashes when i select how many cards I want, it crashes before the game start, it crashes when the game starts. Its really annoying

FAM1AZUARA, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

i always have freezing problems and its a digital copy and it happened on my physical copy too which annoyed the hell out of me what the hell is wrong with u turn 10 and playground why does these 2 wonderful games crash alot after a few hours of gameplay
    then it starts to freeze and then after a few freezes it crashes

billyhatcher341, Nov 12, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You took your console to a local repairman who said he couldn't find an issue with hardware or software. Because of this (he would have needed to open up the console to look at it) there is nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Once a console has been opened up it is considered modified which is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service that you agreed to when you signed up for the service.

onyxishere, Nov 12, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

You took your console to a local repairman who said he couldn't find an issue with hardware or software. Because of this (he would have needed to open up the console to look at it) there is nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Once a console has been opened up it is considered modified which is against the ToU and CoC of the Live service that you agreed to when you signed up for the service.
  6. KillrnStinx Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

The crashing is happening to me too. Sometimes before crashing does your game freeze? Sometimes mine will just crash and close out and just be gone and other times it will freeze, mostly when im breaking a block but it also has when im just running, and
    it will freeze. I wont be able to move. After 5-7 seconds of freeze, then it crashes. Its irritating. I also noticed after uninstalling the game, upon reinstallation, it had remembered certain setting or something, cant remember exactly, but it let me know
    that some data was left stored on my computer. Maybe in registry or something i dont know. Im no expert but i would think the reason for reinstalling the game would be to get a fresh start. But that doesnt seem to be happening. I need to know where to go to
    delete all data. Like to get into the registry, program files, absolutely everywhere w
  7. billyhatcher341 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashing/Freezing

i always have freezing problems and its a digital copy and it happened on my physical copy too which annoyed the hell out of me what the hell is wrong with u turn 10 and playground why does these 2 wonderful games crash alot after a few hours of gameplay
    then it starts to freeze and then after a few freezes it crashes
  8. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 4

It shouldn't crash because those haven't been updated, no....however, that doesn't mean to say it isn't possible....sometimes PC apps can crash because something else isn't up-to-date, especially if the non-updated app is running in the background.

What is happening when the game crashes? Are you getting any error messages? Did the crashing start recently and was the game working fine before?
  9. supercooper67 Win User

Sunset overdrive not working on pc gamepass- sends me back to the main menu when i click play

ive done all these before unfortunately- the game doesn't crash or freeze, it just starts loading when I click play, then goes back to the main menu.
Thema:

1. all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted - Similar Threads - games freeze crash

2. Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is freezing and games are crashing.: So today I went on to fortnite and randomly it froze. I thought nothing of it and decided to shut of my Xbox S and turn it back on. This time though it took 10 minutes just for it to boot up, and...
  3. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  4. Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashes and freezes recurrently when I play on the Cloud with Game Pass for...: I've been playing Starfield in the Cloud on my Xbox One since September 6. I took out an Ultimate subscription specifically for this game. I quickly noticed that when I play the game, after a...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Crashing/Freezing When Joining Game: Hi, I've tried running Microsoft Store Roblox for some kids, but it seems to crash every time I try to run a game? I have already tried updating, resetting, and reinstalling the app. Here is a...
  6. Everytime I load up an EA game it freezes and crashes my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I load up an EA game it freezes and crashes my Xbox: Every single EA game I play just freezes when playing kicking me back to the Home Screen or just restarts the console, I’ve had the Xbox series X for just over a year now and it’s only started...
  7. Xbox and games freezing/crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox and games freezing/crashing: I am unable to play any games they either crash or freeze along with my xbox freezing regularly and being unable to do anything i have tried power cycling and clear cache along with other things...
  8. Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...: Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). The game freezes and goes to the console desktop or just freezes and...
  9. My programs like games keep freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My programs like games keep freezing and crashing: When i try playing games like terraria or tf2 it keeps freezing or crashing to stop this i tried the following: reseted my windows without keeping my files, clean reboot and updating all my...
  10. Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the game freezing and crashing after each race or trying to reset career: Can only do one race and then the game freezes when trying to load back into lobby or main game screen please fix. Was excited for new update but now game don't work...