All games crashing with either error 0xc0000005 or 0x80000001

Discus and support All games crashing with either error 0xc0000005 or 0x80000001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Until around April, my PC was running fine, with no issues whatsoever, but since I installed an Windows update around that time (I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bogdan Calin, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Bogdan Calin
    Bogdan Calin Guest

Hello,

Until around April, my PC was running fine, with no issues whatsoever, but since I installed an Windows update around that time (I can't remember which one because I reinstalled Windows several times) all my games started crashing with errors 0xc0000005 and 0x80000001. I tried every possible solution I could find on the internet, I benchmarked every piece of hardware I have independently and I found no issues. I only encounter the crashes when trying to play games (any game) and when trying to update my AMD Drivers (the installer crashes as well with the same error, several times). Would there be any possibility you could help me with a solution I might not have found?

Thank you.

Regards,

Bogdan

:)

Bogdan Calin, Aug 8, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Bogdan.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I am very sorry that you are experiencing this problem, but I am sending you a link that contains the solution to your problem. I'm sure that after you do the step by step you will recover your games and play again. It is important to say that you may need to activate your browser's translator as the content may be in another language.

https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br...ndows-10/08f5ad86-ed5c-44dd-9633-50f8d5d30467
  3. Harry Gurning Win User

My Forza Horizon 5 when click start always stuck loading please wait the crash

My same problem seem like here : https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/sxpq0b/forza_horizon_5_crashes_with_error_0xc0000005/

Here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-game-crashing-with-error-code/f3414b53-a318-456a-a826-397f7706bb5a

Here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-crashing-code-0xc0000005/9eee6345-4411-4598-82a0-ce4e2450a691

I've tried doing everything on the link you provided, but the game still doesn't work. Code error 0xc0000005 always in eventviewer.
  4. AWal21 Win User

Forza horizon 5

Me to, it crashes without error. I checked the dump log and I am getting exception code 0xc0000005.
  5. Xander Salarie Win User

Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing out of nowhere (windows 11)

it now gave me the 0xc0000005
    error, do note that when i enter the game with internet off it goes fine but when i am connected to the internet it almost always crashes
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

Elden Ring Keeps Crashing

Hi PRod1981,

Other users in this thread have also experienced the error code "0xc0000005." Please review the thread for the troubleshooting that was provided. There were some articles that were posted that users found helpful.

Best regards,

XBF Drew
Thema:

1. All games crashing with either error 0xc0000005 or 0x80000001 - Similar Threads - games crashing either

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  6. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  9. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  10. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...