All Games Crash using Xbox PC Beta

Discus and support All Games Crash using Xbox PC Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started using the Xbox PC Beta last week and I have the latest version of Windows 10. I currently have State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 4, and Gears 4... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Steeltooth493, Jun 27, 2019.

1. All Games Crash using Xbox PC Beta

I started using the Xbox PC Beta last week and I have the latest version of Windows 10. I currently have State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 4, and Gears 4 installed on my PC but all of them crash and fail to start after their opening splash screen. I've tried running the Xbox Beta in admin mode and that did not fix it. It may be having difficulties with signing in to Xbox Live but I can't tell for certain. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Steeltooth493
    [link] [comments]

/u/Steeltooth493, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Slyguyi69 Win User

The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

No fix i've been able to find. The game goes to launch it crashes instantly.

I've uninstalled both Xbox Beta PC and the game itself and yet it still dumps and

closes both game and Xbox Beta PC programs. It's become very annoying and I'm not

very happy with it.
  3. DarrelC83 Win User

XBox on Pc (Beta)

And yeah before I tried to uninstall the games, when I would try to load them it would just crash the Xbox for PC beta app. No load at all. Then when I uninstalled and try to reinstall it came up with this stupid 0x80070057 error
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

games not opening

Does the Xbox App crash or does the game crash?

If it's the Xbox (Beta) App, I'd say go to settings > Apps then find the Xbox (Beta) app and click "Advanced Options". From there, click the "Reset" button for the app. Restart the computer and see if that helps.

You could also try launching the games directly from the start menu without the Xbox App and see if that helps your ability to launch the game?

If it's the game that's crashing, then I'd say try doing the reset with the games that are causing issues, but for that we might need some more information, such as the specs of your PC? CPU, GPU, Memory, etc. can help us identify some other areas we might
    need to investigate for troubleshooting.

Let us know!
  5. Guts Godhand Win User

Gears of War 5 causing black screen crash on Windows 10

After testing other games, it seems to crash on any "Xbox (Beta)" PC games. Gears 4 and 5 primarily. I'm testing other games on the Xbox app, and Killer Instinct seems to run alright.
  6. Bestlano Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

Hi Autumn, sorry to hear the game is crashing. Can you tell us what version of the app your using? Does the game also crashing when using the Xbox App (Beta)?

Thanks for reporting and feedback,

Best
Thema:

All Games Crash using Xbox PC Beta

1. All Games Crash using Xbox PC Beta - Similar Threads - Games Crash using

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  6. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  9. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  10. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b