All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft

Discus and support All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don’t have the slightest idea what is going on with my laptop. Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War are both crashing a few seconds into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeckedBeret1566, Jul 25, 2021.

1. All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft

I don’t have the slightest idea what is going on with my laptop.

Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War are both crashing a few seconds into the multiplayer menus (with Dev Error 6068 that says Direct X encountered an unrecoverable error).

I have tried a lot of games including Forza Horizon 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Dirt 5 but in none one of them can I get through the loading screen and play the actual game. The games load fine but the actual graphics are not displayed and I always end up getting one error or another (or sometimes no error at all).

Battlefield 1 and Minecraft are WORKING FINE, however. Definitely not a hardware issue because if it were, none of the games would actually work. All the latest updates have been installed on my system. I even thought of installing the above-mentioned games on Windows 8.1 and got a license this morning off eBay (And yes! I bought a license only to find out Direct X 12 is not supported on 8.1 or so the error said) guessing all of the crashes had something to do with Windows 10.

Any help would be appreciated! Please don’t ask me to update my graphics drivers and Direct X. And don’t even think of suggesting a system reset because I have fresh installed Windows 10 for like 7 times in the last 3 days only.

:)

DeckedBeret1566, Jul 25, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft