All game progress lost (Overwatch)

Discus and support All game progress lost (Overwatch) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GEEZUS 956, Sep 22, 2019.

1. GEEZUS 956
    GEEZUS 956 Guest

I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level 1, endorsement level 1, no customization items whatsoever,
    no stats such rounds won and whatnot. What just happened?

I started with blizzard support since my microsoft account is untouched, but they told me, “Unfortunately we cannot see what items you have earned on the console versions of Overwatch, as they are tied to licenses with Microsoft.” What can be done?

:)

GEEZUS 956, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Your save should be preserved in cloud. Delete local save and restart. You have purchased the game? Try remove and than add again your account on box. If nothing helps, i would follow colegues advice to conntact support.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Lost Overwatch 1 Progress?

Hi Rei. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer. They'll be more equipped to assist you.

Please contact Blizzard Support for help with this: https://battle.net/support/help
  5. Ackis Win User

Lost all game progress.

6. Temhotabot Win User

Lost all progress

If you believe your account has been compromised you will need to contact support for your region and have them start an
    Unauthorized Access Investigation. If you live in the US/Canada the number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Anywhere else click on
    support at the top of the page, then on contact us at the bottom of that page, then
    by phone.
Thema:

1. All game progress lost (Overwatch) - Similar Threads - game progress lost

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...
  5. account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    account lock microsoft... lost progress on all my games. how do i fix this: I have an account with tons and tons of progress on all my games, and one day I log into my account that has a screen saying "Your account has been locked" following with something to tell me to...
  6. Played a game on game pass, bought the game. Lost my progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played a game on game pass, bought the game. Lost my progress: I played 'dream light valley' using the xbox game pass. It has been a few months since I started it. I have a lot of hours on it and now when i bought the game. It started me from the beginning. I...
  7. hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there...: hello i lost all my progress in the game world war z and now im back to level 1 is there nay way u can help b8e64567-f499-4301-92d3-776f46f1e6ea
  8. Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi xboxinsiders, I'm coming here in dire need of help with the grave news that my Gears of War 3 progress over the last 12 years has just been reset when trying to launch it over the cloud. My...
  9. Lost all progress in all of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all progress in all of my games: After 1 year of not playing on my xbox series s I decided to play some games as usual, started the console up and started to play my favourite game rocket league but the moment I logged on my main...
  10. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came...: Hi everyone. I installed fifa 23 on my pc. Game progress getting lost after game lunching and game came out when i selected team before start football.sometimes shows up (Direct x error)my windows...