All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

Discus and support All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm answering this for a friend of mine who has Forza Motorsport through Game Pass, he has tried resetting the Windows Store, uninstalling his game,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viet_Huynh_420, Oct 19, 2023.

1. All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

I'm answering this for a friend of mine who has Forza Motorsport through Game Pass, he has tried resetting the Windows Store, uninstalling his game, updating Windows, UWP reset, and repairing game services. Looking at his game store, it says that he owns it, but looking at the Microsoft website, it does not show that he had purchased it and it does not show that he has it in his orders. While in-game, it does give him the VIP currency bonus at the end of a race but no DLC cars.

:)

Viet_Huynh_420, Oct 19, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport

Hello Viet_Huynh_420, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, without direct access to your friend's specific account and without being able to investigate the problem further, it is difficult to provide a definitive solution. However, here are some additional suggestions that your friend can try to fix the problem with DLCs in Forza Motorsport:

Make sure your friend's console is set as the primary console on their Microsoft account. This can be done in the console settings under the accounts section.
    On the Xbox console, your friend can try to restore the game licenses. This is done in the Xbox settings. Go to Settings > Account > Restore Licenses and follow the instructions.

Please note that you must make sure your friend is using the same Xbox Live account that was used to purchase the DLC. Verify that you are signing in to the game with the correct account and that the account is associated with the Game Pass subscription, if applicable.

Best regards.
  3. Trippul G Win User

Bought Car From Market Place But Wont Show Up In Garage?

When you purchase DLC cars in this, or any Forza game, all it does is add that vehicle to the list of available cars from a particular manufacturer. You then need to go to that manufacturer and pay with in-game credits to add that vehicle to your own personal
    garage.

I'm surprised there's not a sticky regarding this topic...it comes up pretty often with every Forza game that's released.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Token para Forza Motorsport 7

To be eligible for the token, the following criteria was used:

- You needed to be a Game Pass member

- You needed to have played the game via Game Pass but not bought it

- You need to have purchased a DLC (any DLC listed as either Free or $0 does not count)

If those are all true, then you need to contact Xbox Support apparently:

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content. "

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...a-Motorsport-7-is-leaving-the-Microsoft-Store
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

GTA Online DLCs don't seem to work for me?

Is the DLC working at all. Do you have access to any of the DLC vehicles?
  6. SammyVS Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
Thema:

1. All DLC listed as own but do not have any of the DLC vehicles ~ Forza Motorsport - Similar Threads - DLC listed own

2. Star Wars battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition DLC not on my Download list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition DLC not on my Download list: I have bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition since launch. I used to have the DLC on my Xbox One. Ever since they added the Celebration Edition of the game they removed the Deluxe Upgrade...
  3. Xbox DLC Installed But Not under Installed List of Manage Games and Apps?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox DLC Installed But Not under Installed List of Manage Games and Apps?!: Hey all, So..Just the other day I purchased ESO Greymoor upgrade, but the edition I bought included all the previous DLC upgrades and their collector's edition addons, basically one big super DLC...
  4. Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy Ark DLC, can't select friend from list: I'm trying to buy a DLC bundle for a friend, because it's currently on sale. However, when I try to select a friend from my list, the list just blinks and disappears, leaving me to select either...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...: So, I've spent the better part of last month re-downloading Forza Horizon 4 after Windows decided to up and delete it on me a while back. Tip toeing around data caps. I've downloaded everything...
  6. Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone verify how the Gamestop DLC content shows up as in your Guardians DLC list?: I was stupid and redeemed my Gamestop download code from the website. I've had issues with this in the past. I spent days troubleshooting a code redemption issue for an Xbox Live membership(1...
  7. Destiny pre-order dlc removed from reinstall list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny pre-order dlc removed from reinstall list: Last night I noticed that I couldn't use the suros pre-order items so went to bungie.net was told to reinstall the dlc and it should fix it. When I tried to reinstall the dlc i was told to insert...
  8. Ciri alternative look missing in the add on dlc list?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ciri alternative look missing in the add on dlc list?: I see it in the smartglass add on list but I cannot download. I went to my xbox one look it on the market place but its missing... 61147e36-1af5-47c3-9da2-45606850e093
  9. Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread: I wanted to create a Forza 5 DLC Wish List Thread cause I'm sure there's some DLC everyone wants to see come out for Forza 5. I wanna see more racing tracks for one and I wish that we could create...
  10. Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ...: I was playing walking dead 400 DLC and had unlocked all the achievements. but in my online profile it still says 45/48. When i open the game achievements online, the list shows all are unlocked...