All but done with Xbox/microsoft

Discus and support All but done with Xbox/microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I’m all but done with Microsoft/Xbox not only this but i can’t get through one game of madden or NBA 2k22 and you think they’ll refund me for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DullenTT, May 20, 2022.

1. DullenTT
    DullenTT Guest

Basically I’m all but done with Microsoft/Xbox not only this but i can’t get through one game of madden or NBA 2k22 and you think they’ll refund me for any of it? Nope. So basically they told me to hard reset my brand new series x which i spent over 600$ on and with those 2 games and a controller were looming at 800$+ you would think that it should run every game perfectly and no mishaps. Wrong. When i did a hard reset went and bought a SSD which is another 100 so we’re close to 1000$, smh and i game share with my Brother and when i did the reset it didn’t save the home Xbox and apparently we’ve used 5 together which isn’t true, i know we’ve used 3 but that’s it, and they said there’s nothing they can do so i have to wait until December until we get another switch smh so i lost a few games that i play on there it’s really irritating me, that and the fact i can’t play the 2 games i have purchased in the last 2 months can’t even get through online game it’s time to go to PlayStation

:)

DullenTT, May 20, 2022
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Ok, just a couple of things to say:

1: I think the previous NBA 2K game was renowned for being just a big old glitchy mess on the Series consoles, 2K acknowledged the problem, but never really bothered to fix it. I get the feeling this is just more of the same, so its probably not Microsoft fault, but the developer. In fact if you do a search for NBA 2K22 bug Xbox series X you get page after page of game crashing bugs, so it definitely looks like its the developers fault.

2: Never ever do a hard reset on an Xbox, I don't care what any advisor says, but a hard reset is the absolute last action, but unfortunately it looks like its the first course of action for some people.

3: Don't take no for an answer when it come to switch your home console, if you adamant you've only switched three times then get back onto them, you'll eventually get through to someone that's actually good at their job and will be able to help, unfortunately a lot of call centre staff just go off a script and have no interest in actually helping the customer.

4: As for going over to the Sony, the PS5 is a very good console, but the grass isn't always greener on the other side, you may find you regret your decision after a few months.
  3. IRB Win User

All done with xbox

Is there really a point to all the arguing (in general not just here) about these consoles? Just buy which ever one you want, I don't see the need to tell everyone what you are doing, I doubt we care that much.
  4. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

All done with xbox

I wouldn't call what is essentially a work out video in real time a game, P90X DVDs are not games. The same way I wouldn't call Sony's Heavy Rain and Beyond:Two Souls games because the gameplay is so little it can pass for a movie with buttons you can press.

-

If they are still trying to target our demographic why show "games" that are clearly not targeted to us at E3? Shouldn't you be using the short amount of time you have to give your conference on those "games" you claim to have for us and not "games" that
    are not for us?
  5. Burst Axe Win User

All done with xbox

@Murder because that's some of the games they had to release that year. I know it may be hard to think of them as
    games but they are games nonetheless.
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

All done with xbox

I can't believe all the knee jerk reacions going on. Am I one of the only sane people left around here?
Thema:

1. All but done with Xbox/microsoft - Similar Threads - done microsoft

2. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

in XBoX on Windows
    Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas: Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer...
  3. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?: After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games very quickly like in a second but now it seems...
  4. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  5. After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...: This has been going on for far too long. I can't even play some of my favorite games any more without being plagued by these cheaters. I've been playing Xbox for over a decade and my gaming...
  6. Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_netwhelp/xbox-hideous-network-perfmormance/659192a5-d619-4405-87ec-b8b4f439f258?messageId=187927e3-76a7-43cb-9112-a2b9ecea95f6 Here...
  7. Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??: Scalpers are more proficient and abundant than ever and I see everything working in their favor. Most releases are happening online….. why???? Why would Microsoft even allow Walmart to sell the...
  8. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  9. microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work: Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed f21835a3-cb96-4e81-a7c5-e47ad91dbbc7
  10. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...