All access question

Discus and support All access question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have an all access subscription with xbox sx, and game pass ultimate. My question is- Am I having a game pass on PC also? I heard that game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JakubChyliński, Nov 23, 2021.

1. All access question

Hello, I have an all access subscription with xbox sx, and game pass ultimate. My question is- Am I having a game pass on PC also?

I heard that game pass is linked with xbox console, but this is game pass ultimate, witch include game pass on pc.

:)

JakubChyliński, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

All access question

Hi JakubChyliński, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Once you purchase an Xbox All-Access you will be able to use it as well on your PC since you will be required to redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate directly on your account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Panno92 Win User

All Access question

Hi, it seems that they are out of stocks now, but the all access program is still ongoing...maybe you should wait some time and the consoles should return available
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox all access question

If you use the All Access option, you'll need to wait until you have 12 months of Ultimate left before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate from All Access. You can only stack 36 months at a time, so if you try before then it won't work.
  5. Amarant1326 Win User

Xbox all access question

If you use the All Access option, you'll need to wait until you have 12 months of Ultimate left before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate from All Access. You can only stack 36 months at a time, so if you try before then it won't work.
    Thank you! I was wondering if it's just a code you get or something that gets applied to the xbox account when all access is applied. But yes I know about the 3 year limitation that answer makes sense.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft all access upgrade questions

The All Access is so you can get an Xbox One now and then upgrade to a Series X when it's released basically. So you wouldn't get the option to purchase the Series X yet.
Thema:

All access question

1. All access question - Similar Threads - access question

2. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  3. Payday 3 Beta question about access.

in XboX Insiders
    Payday 3 Beta question about access.: When will xbox insiders get access to payday 3 beta install? exactly at the specified time? i was asking because i’m staring at my xbox looking for any prompt or something to install. submitted...
  4. My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is HOW WILL I ACCESS XBOX LOGIN ON ASPHALT 9 MOBILE APP.: I started playing Asphalt 9 on my mobile and I downloaded it on my PC so that I could link the accounts but I then tried to sign in with my Xbox on my mobile but the only two options were for me...
  5. xbox dev mode remote access question?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox dev mode remote access question?: So basically I wanted to know if there was a way to access your xbox through your android phone, like the same way you would run .exe add your credentials so on through your pc? submitted by...
  6. Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...

in XboX Insiders
    Question to insiders with access to Chromium Edge regarding web applications and background...: Installing webapplications as standalone apps? Does the new Chromium Edge support installing sites/webapps as standalone applications, e.g. Twitter or Pocket Casts as standalone application as if...
  7. All Access Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access Question: I am a current subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate. I recently purchased a Xbox Series X on the All Access Plan. It shows on my account I redeemed the included the Game Pass Ultimate. Do I need to...
  8. Xbox Series S All Access Question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S All Access Question.: I am thinking of getting the xbox series s on the xbox all access deal rather then paying £250 straight as i feel it would save me money at christmas time etc. But if i get the all access, what...
  9. Xbox all access question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox all access question: If I order the Xbox Series X through Xbox all access option will my paid year and a half of Ultimate Game Pass be bumped for 2 years? 1bd1d146-9ddc-4425-8e49-82994deccfc0
  10. Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question: I couldn't quite find anything on this and wasn't sure who exactly to ask, so here goes. I ended up getting an Xbox One X through the All Access program in November of 2019 through Amazon. When I...