alien isolation won't start in my x box 360

Discus and support alien isolation won't start in my x box 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i download the game and it's won't start 695cd4a7-d33f-41a3-94da-ae0d4357605e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoftyAutumn63, Oct 29, 2016.

1. alien isolation won't start in my x box 360

i download the game and it's won't start

:)

LoftyAutumn63, Oct 29, 2016
  2. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    Dr Slaphead, Oct 29, 2016
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Oct 29, 2016
  4. stumped77 Win User

Alien Isolation (360)

thanks.

why cant i post to it? it has ongoing technical issues that need to be addressed.

mainly, the 896 mb title update is messed up & sega / CA doesnt seem to be doing too much about it.

have to play offline as a result cant upload survivor scores to leaderboards.
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

Alien Isolation (360)

6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Alien Isolation (360)

This would be an issue for the developer to take care of. You should reach out to them.
  7. John Dowding Win User

Resident Evil HD

Boas Alien Isolation is a great horror game, OT I have no interest in RE games played 5 I think on the 360 and it was ok, started 6 and hated it.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Friday the 13th in-game engine footage

Hello everyone :)

Jason X is my favorite movie in the series :)

I love the Aliens franchise :)

In my opinion, Alien Isolation is one of the many worst games that I've ever played!

I'm really glad that A LOT of people are hailing Alien Isolation as the definitive Aliens game, but the marshmallow firepower and Xenomorph attracting motion tracker killed the experience for me!

As far as I'm concerned, Alien Isolation is garbage!

For me, Aliens Colonial Marines is the definitive Aliens game despite its numerous bugs / glitches. I love Aliens Colonial Marines (this is NOT a typo, I love Aliens Colonial Marines).

With that being said, I do wish that the bugs / glitches in Aliens Colonial Marines were ironed out / fixed before the game came out.

In regards to the Friday The 13th game, I am unsure of how it is going to play out since Jason is almost unkillable.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

Thema:

alien isolation won't start in my x box 360

1. alien isolation won't start in my x box 360 - Similar Threads - alien isolation won't

2. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  3. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...
  4. Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to point sentry gun in aliens dark descent: Can't figure this out. Tried every button and combination of buttons to know avail. Yet in the sentry gun codex within the game it shows the gun being rotated before being placed. Thanks in...
  5. i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got alien ioslaton on xbox but cant play it via the xbox app on windows 11 is there...: i got the game on xbox but cant play it through the xbox app on windows 11 e8c0d454-5581-44ee-8b13-4a00c87cce1f
  6. ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed

in XboX Insiders
    ALIEN TV... EMBARK ON A JOURNEY... Drop on by the dammed: ALIEN TV... submitted by /u/ALIENSVP [link] [comments]
  7. How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How about a game based on the movie Iron Giant that fights his Alien creators that want him...: A game based on the iron giant that fights against his alien creators the try to reprogram him I think it would be good as it was a childhood favourite (what if a gun didn’t want to be a gun)...
  8. What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    What is this weird alien text I see on my Xbox series s: On my recently played with it shows the weirdest set of texts that I’ve never seen before I wish I could post a pic so ppl can see 11f06deb-a14f-4063-988e-aa01963d0928
  9. During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    During Alien Isolation, received error message "Error accessing cache on Hard Drive" at the...: If more information needed, please ask. 76868d18-67f9-49f1-8657-a3e77deb1adf
  10. Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alien: Isolation Dil Değiştirme: Xbox GamePass'ten Alien: Isolation isimli bir oyun indirdim fakat oyunu açtığımda Almanca idi. Oyunu İngilizce yapmak istediğimde ayarlar kısmında da öyle bir seçenek bulamadım. Nasıl dili...