Alan Wake with add ons code problem

Discus and support Alan Wake with add ons code problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by metalowa_glowa, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code." neither on the live.xbox.com page.

What is the problem and perhaps the more important question...what is the solution?

:)

metalowa_glowa, Nov 24, 2020
  2. DeathStarBabu Win User

Quantum Break PC code and Alan Wake codes not yet received

To add more details i have purchased on April 4th 2016 IST

I am expecting the following codes

Alan Wake (Xbox 360 BC version)

Alan Wake " The Writer DLC

Alan Wake "The Signal DLC"

Quantum Break on Windows 10
  3. s2601dPro Win User

Haven't received Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break on Windows 10 codes

Same problem

Only today Recieved "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" but not original Alan Wake

And haven't recieved yeat Windows 10 Quantum Break version code
  4. Tox Laximus Win User

Quantum Break windows 10 PC code!!

No QB codes here, not even alan wake ones.
  5. mac-osx Win User

Quantum Break and Alan Wake codes

I pre-ordered quantum break XBOX ONE on 04.04.16 and until now I have not received the codes of alan wake because there are these problems?
  6. Shaneisclassy Win User

READ FIRST: An update regarding Quantum Break pre-order codes

I bought quantum break and was suppose to get the pc and the xbox one verison, plus alan wake. I only received the alan wake game, haven't gotten the pc code yet.
Thema:

Alan Wake with add ons code problem

1. Alan Wake with add ons code problem - Similar Threads - Alan Wake add

2. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  3. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  4. Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS: Hello! Alan wake 2 instantly hard crashing after 1 one or more hours of playing on Xbox series s 83ac7599-de26-4e97-9efd-f6846dcfd1fc
  5. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  6. Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...

in XboX Insiders
    Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...: Every time I load Alan Wake 2 I have no sound...until...I start the Report A Problem audio/video trace. As soon as I do, the sound is back. It's as if the trace function resets the audio driver or...
  7. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  8. Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break: I bought a digital code Quantum Break in June. It came with the description which said "comes with codes for Alan Wake, The Signal" etc, and that the codes would come to my account in the form of...
  9. Alan Wake code and The Signal and The Writer add-on codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Alan Wake code and The Signal and The Writer add-on codes: I purchased a digital download code of Quantum Break from amazon and never received the Alan Wake codes through Xbox live messages. In the item description it says, "Includes an additional...
  10. About Alan Wake 2 add-on packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Alan Wake 2 add-on packs...: Hi, I come from Taiwan, my English is not good, so I'm sorry to use my English, hope you do not happy. Thank you. I want to ask about Alan Wake redeem code. I bought Quantum Break on 5th April...