Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem]

Discus and support Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; всем привет! скачал alan wake при входе в нее требует повторно авторизоваться в xbox live, ввожу логин и пароль, пишет ошибка только 16 знаков... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Алексей Селиверстов, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem]

всем привет! скачал alan wake при входе в нее требует повторно авторизоваться в xbox live, ввожу логин и пароль, пишет ошибка только 16 знаков максимум. у меня пароль 19. что делать??

-[Translation - Hello!
    downloaded alan wake upon entering it requires re-authorization in xbox live, enter the login and password, the error is only 16 characters maximum.
    I have a password 19. what to do ??]

:)

Алексей Селиверстов, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Алексей Се Win User

вы не можете сбросить пароль до 16 символов?

-[Translation - Can't you reset your password to 16 characters?]
    У меня учетка и на компе и везде , не хотел бы менять :))

-[Translation - I have an account on my computer and everywhere, I would not want to change :))]
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

вы не можете сбросить пароль до 16 символов?

-[Translation - Can't you reset your password to 16 characters?]
  4. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  5. cristianokito Win User

No Code for Quantum Break for Windows 10 and Alan Wake + American Nightmare

Bom dia,

fiz a compra do jogo quantum braek e ate o momento não recebi o código do alan wake , alan wake nightmare e quantum braek do pc. aguardo uma solução.

[Translation: Good Morning,

I made the purchase quantum break game and even the time did not get the wake alan code, alan wake
    nightmare and quantum braek pc. I await
    a solution.]
  6. cristianokito Win User

Bonus Token (Quantum Break) not received

Bom dia,

fiz a compra do jogo quantum braek e ate o momento não recebi o código do alan wake , alan wake nightmare e quantum braek do pc. aguardo uma solução.

[Translation: Good Morning,

I made the purchase quantum break game and even the time did not get the wake alan code, alan wake nightmare and
    quantum braek pc. I await
    a solution.]
Thema:

1. Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem] - Similar Threads - Alan wake проблема

2. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  3. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  4. Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS: Hello! Alan wake 2 instantly hard crashing after 1 one or more hours of playing on Xbox series s 83ac7599-de26-4e97-9efd-f6846dcfd1fc
  5. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  6. Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...

in XboX Insiders
    Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...: Every time I load Alan Wake 2 I have no sound...until...I start the Report A Problem audio/video trace. As soon as I do, the sound is back. It's as if the trace function resets the audio driver or...
  7. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  8. Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?: I downloaded Alan Wake on my xbox one. I'm setting up my 360 for my father. All the existing games I've downloaded digitally through my account can be accessed through his profile apart from Alan...
  9. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  10. Alan Wake digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake digital code: Greetings, I decided to open an old Forza / Alan Wake Xbox 360 bundle, as I wanted to play Pariah, and for some reason it’s not compatible with Xbox One but does work on 360. After a short...