Alan Wake Problem

Discus and support Alan Wake Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I logged into play Alan Wake and I got the following error code 0x803f800, but I've owned this game digitally for a long time. So I uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devasqua, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Devasqua
    Devasqua Guest

Alan Wake Problem

Today I logged into play Alan Wake and I got the following error code 0x803f800, but I've owned this game digitally for a long time. So I uninstalled the game and went to redownload and it's nowhere to be found now. Please advise.

:)

Devasqua, Apr 21, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Alan Wake 2 (TBA)

I loved Alan Wake so would very much welcome Alan Wake 2.

There was discussions of a Remaster of Alan Wake but MS have put out a statement saying they are focusing on Quantum Break but I can't see why not.

Alan Wake for Xbox One Being Discussed at Microsoft - IGN

In that video you can see where Quantum Break has come from.

King Tones, Apr 21, 2018
  3. Alan Wake 2 (TBA)

Watch the Alan Wake 2 prototype which Remedy says might not be totally dead | GamesRadar

13 minutes of gameplay from Alan Wake 2...

Absolutely nothing concrete but im optimistically creating a thread as i would really, really like to see this get made, i loved Alan Wake and the prototype video above looks great, would love to see a sequel announced at E3 :lease:

Guns_LotsOfGuns, Apr 21, 2018
  4. Alan Wake Problem

Hi there, thanks for reaching out, Devasqua.

To check, is this happening with the original "Alan Wake" or "Alan Wake's American Nightmare"?

Also, if you're playing on an Xbox One console through backward compatibility, you don't see the game under My Games & Apps>Ready to Install?

When you sign into your Microsoft/Xbox account on your
    Xbox 360 Purchase History page, what do you see for Alan Wake?

Mister Cazador, Apr 21, 2018
  5. Devasqua
    Devasqua Guest
    Was for original Alan Wake no issue with New Nightmare, but looking through and it doesn't show it as a digital purchase. When it was added to back compatibility it was automatically available to install and I had but then today it gave me the message that
    I didn't own it. Is there anything I can do at this point?

Devasqua, Apr 21, 2018
  6. Devasqua
    Devasqua Guest
    Since the game isn't in my purchase history I went ahead and got a copy, so this is no longer an issue. Thanks for showing where to check my 360 purchases.

Devasqua, Apr 22, 2018
  7. No problem Davasqua, we're happy to help. If you have any other Xbox questions, please let us know. We hope you enjoy the game Alan Wake Problem :)

Mister Cazador, Nov 2, 2018
  8. s2601dPro Win User

Haven't received Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break on Windows 10 codes

Same problem

Only today Recieved "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" but not original Alan Wake

And haven't recieved yeat Windows 10 Quantum Break version code
  9. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  10. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Game of the month

Alan Wake on Steam / Alan Wake American Nightmare on the 360.
  11. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

12. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

Thema:

Alan Wake Problem

1. Alan Wake Problem - Similar Threads - Alan Wake Problem

2. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  3. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  4. Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan wake - проблема со входом -[Translation - Alan wake - login problem]: всем привет! скачал alan wake при входе в нее требует повторно авторизоваться в xbox live, ввожу логин и пароль, пишет ошибка только 16 знаков максимум. у меня пароль 19. что делать??...
  5. Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER: Hi good evening I had a little trouble with the xbox, which was that I bought cuantum break(PRE ORDER), the game is awesome, but my problem is that I don't receive the code to download, allan...
  6. Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema ao Resgatar Codigo do Jogo Alan Wake xbox360 [Problem Redeem Game Code Alan Wake Xbox ...: Codigo do jogo alan wake nao esta sendo resgatado , estou recebendo a menssagem codigo invalido no console xbox360 , no sites em cad anavegador diferente q uso da um erro diferente , XBOS 4000 ,...
  7. ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM: I pre-ordered quantum break in 2016/2/19 and still have not recieved my alan wake american nightmare code ,and i want to thank you for your reply yesterday. but there must be some mistakes...
  8. Alan Wake backward problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake backward problem: HI there! I bought a few months ago Quantum Break, great game btw, and had the voucher inside it to download Remedy's first game, Alan Wake. It worked fine on One, I have it in my games. I'm...
  9. Problem License Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem License Alan Wake: Hello, I had a code to download Alan Wake and it works on Xbox One, but when I want to download on Xbox 360 I have the redeemed, as if I have not acquired license ... How can I the re-download...
  10. problem with alan wake (pre order code quantum break)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with alan wake (pre order code quantum break): hi, i pre order quantum break on april 4 and i still dont receive the download code for alan wake, please help me with these, thanks! c93eaf27-7bb8-4a0b-87bd-5fd76960cc8c