Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

Discus and support Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nahui Olin, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Nahui Olin
    Nahui Olin Guest

Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows 11.

:)

Nahui Olin, Jan 7, 2024
  2. PirapP Win User

:D Sorry, this is very funny, because they say that I should check it with Microsoft.

I will check it with them again.

Thanks anyway.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

4. ayeefay7255 Win User

Minecraft not starting with weird exit code

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Graphics card is up to date but it keeps crashing with this same code. I have NVIDIA GeForce rtx 3070 with the latest driver. I either get this exit code or exit code 1. I have had multiple friends who build computers update my bios and do what they can to fix the crash issue but i still crash.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Windows Store Apps isn't running at a high FPS

I get 1000+fps on Quake 2 RTX

Until I turn RTX on and get 70

Portal RTX is unplayable

On my 5800x/3070
  6. KamyarMojtahedi Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

the problem is still there, it is June 2023 and I have RTX 3070
Thema:

1. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card - Similar Threads - Alan Wake crashing

2. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  3. Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS: Hello! Alan wake 2 instantly hard crashing after 1 one or more hours of playing on Xbox series s 83ac7599-de26-4e97-9efd-f6846dcfd1fc
  4. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  5. Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...

in XboX Insiders
    Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...: Every time I load Alan Wake 2 I have no sound...until...I start the Report A Problem audio/video trace. As soon as I do, the sound is back. It's as if the trace function resets the audio driver or...
  6. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  7. Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?: I downloaded Alan Wake on my xbox one. I'm setting up my 360 for my father. All the existing games I've downloaded digitally through my account can be accessed through his profile apart from Alan...
  8. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  9. Alan Wake digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake digital code: Greetings, I decided to open an old Forza / Alan Wake Xbox 360 bundle, as I wanted to play Pariah, and for some reason it’s not compatible with Xbox One but does work on 360. After a short...
  10. Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360: Hello everyone, I bought quantum break with the code of alan wake with its dlc and i redeemed it on xbox one but I cant download the dlcs on my xbox 360 console they aren't shown in download...