Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360

Discus and support Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought quantum break with the code of alan wake with its dlc and i redeemed it on xbox one but I cant download the dlcs on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GiwrgosGeorgoulopoulos, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360

Hello everyone,

I bought quantum break with the code of alan wake with its dlc and i redeemed it on xbox one but I cant download the dlcs on my xbox 360 console they aren't shown in download history and in the shoo it says i dont have them help please

:)

GiwrgosGeorgoulopoulos, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  3. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

4. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

5. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

6. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
Thema:

Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360

1. Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Alan wake dlc

2. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  3. Never received Alan Wake and DLC codes from Quantum Break.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Alan Wake and DLC codes from Quantum Break.: Back in May, I bought a download code for Quantum Break from Amazon.com. The description indicated it was one of the preorder/first-run deals that would include Alan Wake and its DLC. The listing...
  4. Still haven't received xbox message for Alan Wake and DLC after purchase of Quantum Break ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received xbox message for Alan Wake and DLC after purchase of Quantum Break ...: https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Break-Xbox-Digital-Code/dp/B01BXR3YEC/ref=sr_1_1_twi_sof_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1467742742&sr=1-1&keywords=quantum+break Bought the Quantum break game (see link...
  5. Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.: Recently bought Quantum Break on the Xbox Store and haven't received a message with the download codes Alan Wake and it's two DLC's on Xbox One. Was wondering if I could get a little help with the...
  6. never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break: Hi, I never received the codes for the Alan Wake and DLC after i purchased Quantum Break on 5/16/2016. I pulled this from Amazon, which is where i purchased the Quantum Break code. Includes an...
  7. Didn't receive codes for Alan Wake DLC "the Signal" " the Writer"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive codes for Alan Wake DLC "the Signal" " the Writer": Hello, I've chatted with support about this and they refereed me here. I've preordered Quantum Break, I got the Alan wake code but none of the DLC. I'm in Xbox Live Israel Shop. thanks...
  8. Received Alan Wake code for game and dlc but not windows 10 code and didn't receive ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Received Alan Wake code for game and dlc but not windows 10 code and didn't receive ...: Received Alan Wake code for game and dlc but not windows 10 code and didn't receive American Nightmare code 353d6740-2479-46c9-8d4b-26b3696bc103
  9. Did not receive Alan Wake DLC (not a pre order)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Alan Wake DLC (not a pre order): Hello, I have purchased the xbox console about 2.5 weeks ago and got the white console sale which came with Quantum Break and Alan Wake. Alan Wake is supposed to arrive with both addons - The...
  10. Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Alan Wake + DLC bundle!: I tried to download the bundle (found in my Quantum Break copy): Xbox accepted successfully my code, then report this error: XBOS-MultiplePurchasesNotSupportedForOffer QVMg084cj0+8Wc46.8.10...