ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Discus and support ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered quantum break in 2016/2/19 and still have not recieved my alan wake american nightmare code ,and i want to thank you for your reply... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by QueasyAtol92773, Mar 7, 2016.

1. ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

I pre-ordered quantum break in 2016/2/19 and still have not recieved my alan wake american nightmare code ,and i want to thank you for your reply yesterday. but there must be some mistakes ,because my account consumption records shows that i bought
    the quantum break in 2016/2/19,but you said I do not eligible for this promotion, my expenses has been in the credit card deducted, how to explain, please check my account in recent purchase records again,and i really want to play that game.

Thank you.

:)

QueasyAtol92773, Mar 7, 2016
  2. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10.

TheRoyalKeeper, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Pansexuwhale
    Pansexuwhale Guest
    Haven't received my quantum break preorder bonus codes.

I still have no received my Alan Wake American Nightmare code, Alan Wake code, nor Quantum Break for Windows 10 code. My request ticket # I got from the support team was[Mod Removed]

Pansexuwhale, Mar 7, 2016
  4. ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Hey there QueasyAtol92773!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Mar 9, 2016
  5. DropDeadArtemus Win User

When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

I just received my Alan Wake code today. Still no Windows 10 code.
  6. {Parity} Win User

When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

I received my Alan Wake code yesterday. Still have not received the Window 10 code.
  7. arcticsurvivor1 Win User

Preordered Digital Quantum Break. Have not received Alan Wake

anyone else still not get alan wake code?
  8. s2601dPro Win User

Haven't received Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alan Wake, and Quantum Break on Windows 10 codes

Same problem

Only today Recieved "Alan Wake's American Nightmare" but not original Alan Wake

And haven't recieved yeat Windows 10 Quantum Break version code
  9. Newport918 Win User

Quantum Break Pre-Purchase extra game codes not recieved yet!!!

Been way longer than the time and I still have yet to get my Alan Wake code !!
Thema:

ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

1. ALAN WAKE CODE STILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM - Similar Threads - ALAN WAKE CODE

2. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  3. Alan Wake digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake digital code: Greetings, I decided to open an old Forza / Alan Wake Xbox 360 bundle, as I wanted to play Pariah, and for some reason it’s not compatible with Xbox One but does work on 360. After a short...
  4. Alan wake code does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan wake code does not work: Hello , This is actually I have a problem with the Alan Wake game. Recently I bought the physical version of the Quantum break game with the Alan Wake code included in it. Unfortunately, when I...
  5. I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?: 8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console. At that time, I...
  6. I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?: 8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console. At that time, I...
  7. Missing Alan Wake code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Alan Wake code: Hello, I bought the disk version, and started it up early last month. I expected the code(s) to be on a piece of paper in the box, but no such luck. After googling, I found other disk buyers...
  8. code alan wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code alan wake: i have a code of alan wake and when a put the code in te store say "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page" and a dont now why pleas...
  9. Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake: Hi, how can I get the code to download Alan Wake + 2 DLC as mentionned on the box of Quantum Break? 6ab4f9aa-c05e-4aae-8dda-38e979163470
  10. I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet: I bought Quantum Break in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet. Or it was a limited time offer? a2077731-17da-48b4-9f38-82b8beafcac6