Alan Wake backward problem

Discus and support Alan Wake backward problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI there! I bought a few months ago Quantum Break, great game btw, and had the voucher inside it to download Remedy's first game, Alan Wake. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Romano2087, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Romano2087
    Romano2087 Guest

HI there!

I bought a few months ago Quantum Break, great game btw, and had the voucher inside it to download Remedy's first game, Alan Wake. It worked fine on One, I have it in my games.

I'm trying to download it on my 360,that I left at my girlfriend's house, but it's not working : on 360 store I am not offered to dl it, and if I try the code it's telling me that it's used already. Which is true, of course, but by me on my account. Even if
    I go to ms store on computer it's telling me that I own te game, but not offering me to download it on 360, only One.

Any reason for that? Thanks for the help Alan Wake backward problem ;)

:)

Romano2087, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10

Miramirajane, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

Miramirajane, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Alan Wake backward problem

Have you checked your download history? settings - account - download history, scroll down to the game, then select it and start the download.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 26, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! I assume you made sure you are signed in with the correct profile? What options do you see when searching for the game in the Xbox 360 marketplace? I'd suggest to try signing out and in again in order to see if that fixes the issue.

Also keep in mind that there are two different Alan Wake titles (a full price game + 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare' which is an arcade title).

Julian_, Sep 27, 2018
  6. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    DreadGrrl, Sep 27, 2018
  7. Hey there Romano2087!

So if it's not coming up on the Xbox 360, then I would suggest trying redownload your account to your console and see if that helps you out. Try the steps here for instructions

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360.

If that doesn't work, maybe your console is not updating the way that it should.

Try Solution 7 (because that's the fastest) on our page
    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console

That should help out but be sure to let us know if it resolved the issue.

Thanks.

XBF Esteban R, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

9. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

10. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

11. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

12. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
Thema:

1. Alan Wake backward problem - Similar Threads - Alan Wake backward

2. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  3. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  4. Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS: Hello! Alan wake 2 instantly hard crashing after 1 one or more hours of playing on Xbox series s 83ac7599-de26-4e97-9efd-f6846dcfd1fc
  5. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues: Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get...
  6. Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...

in XboX Insiders
    Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...: Every time I load Alan Wake 2 I have no sound...until...I start the Report A Problem audio/video trace. As soon as I do, the sound is back. It's as if the trace function resets the audio driver or...
  7. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  8. Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?: I downloaded Alan Wake on my xbox one. I'm setting up my 360 for my father. All the existing games I've downloaded digitally through my account can be accessed through his profile apart from Alan...
  9. Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER: Hi good evening I had a little trouble with the xbox, which was that I bought cuantum break(PRE ORDER), the game is awesome, but my problem is that I don't receive the code to download, allan...
  10. Backward compatibility and what's the deal with Alan Wake?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backward compatibility and what's the deal with Alan Wake?: I own the game and have it installed on my 360. Why is it not showing up for download on the xbox one? When I search the game store, it offers the game to me for a mere 19.99. I've went ahead and...