Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues

Discus and support Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GJ0_0, Nov 11, 2023.

1. GJ0_0
    GJ0_0 Guest

Does anyone else still have persistent sound/ lip sync issues with Alan Wake 2? I've downloaded the most recent update (1.0.0.10, Series X) and still cannot get it to work properly. Cannot get past the opening cutscene due to lip sync being off by a good few seconds, and on a game focused on story it really takes me out of it.

Been looking forward to playing this game for years, so I hoping it will be fixed soon.

:)

GJ0_0, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Graeme L1 Win User

Typical Xbox, we will fix it when we feel like. In the meantime give us your money.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Many players still have this same issue, including myself. This is a known issue, that apparently was improved in the latest patch, but not solved.

Since this is a known issue, we can expect that the developers are working on it and that a patch to solve this issue might be coming soon.

What we can do is report this problem in every way we can, like on Support and Social media, making them aware that the issue is still unsolved, okay?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. R1CH5TER Win User

Alan Wake Easter Egg In Quantum Break Teased By Remedy’s Happy Holidays Video!

Thought Alan wake was a brilliant game and really enjoyed it. Alan wake 2 is eagerly anticipated
  5. theman72HG Win User

So... MS Confrence... That's it? Just the one new game I could care less about?

6. Murderstyle75 Win User

Xbox 720/Next Can Microsoft Win Back their Fans?

Thema:

1. Alan Wake 2 - Sync Issues - Similar Threads - Alan Wake Sync

2. Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake is crashing with a RTX 3070 card: Hi. I found a several post about Alan Wake crashing. In my case I found that the game fails with a new graphic card. If I ran it in a PC with a GT card the game runs fine. Both PCs have Windows...
  3. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  4. Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS: Hello! Alan wake 2 instantly hard crashing after 1 one or more hours of playing on Xbox series s 83ac7599-de26-4e97-9efd-f6846dcfd1fc
  5. Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...

in XboX Insiders
    Alan Wake 2 no sound, but wait...: Every time I load Alan Wake 2 I have no sound...until...I start the Report A Problem audio/video trace. As soon as I do, the sound is back. It's as if the trace function resets the audio driver or...
  6. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  7. Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Alan Wake on xbox one, how can I get it to play on a 2nd account in my 360?: I downloaded Alan Wake on my xbox one. I'm setting up my 360 for my father. All the existing games I've downloaded digitally through my account can be accessed through his profile apart from Alan...
  8. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  9. Alan Wake digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake digital code: Greetings, I decided to open an old Forza / Alan Wake Xbox 360 bundle, as I wanted to play Pariah, and for some reason it’s not compatible with Xbox One but does work on 360. After a short...
  10. Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alan wake dlc not showing on xbox 360: Hello everyone, I bought quantum break with the code of alan wake with its dlc and i redeemed it on xbox one but I cant download the dlcs on my xbox 360 console they aren't shown in download...