Airlink: Unable to connect to go online

Discus and support Airlink: Unable to connect to go online in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Airlink (Routers): Unable to connect to go online I just got an Xbox One Regular and it can't connect to the Wifi. We tried Wired, Wireless, and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TeleostWeevil61, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Airlink: Unable to connect to go online

Airlink (Routers): Unable to connect to go online
    I just got an Xbox One Regular and it can't connect to the Wifi. We tried Wired, Wireless, and everything except the Mac address. But we can't do that because we are students at a school. Please help us Microsoft! The teachers don't know it either...

:)

TeleostWeevil61, Dec 31, 2016
  2. Airlink Airlink AR685W: my inernet is on i cant connect to online even though my router is on

Airlink (Routers) Airlink AR685W: my inernet is on i cant connect to online even though my router is on
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

wrestler6876543, Dec 31, 2016
  3. demenace
    demenace Guest
    plzzzz help!

Check to see if MAC filtering is enabled on your Jensen Airlink. If so, try disabling it.

Also you need to know if your Airlink requires a password to connect to it with wireless. Most routers need that.

demenace, Dec 31, 2016
  4. minecraftinh
    minecraftinh Guest

I just got an Xbox One Regular and it can't connect to the Wifi. We tried Wired, Wireless, and everything except the Mac address. But we can't do that because we are students at a school. Please help us Microsoft! The teachers don't know it either...

minecraftinh, Sep 22, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: