Airbus Joystick

Discus and support Airbus Joystick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm thinking about purchasing the Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition, and I was wondering if it will work on my Xbox series S. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CooperO'Shea, Nov 23, 2022.

1. CooperO'Shea
    CooperO'Shea Guest

Airbus Joystick

Hello,

I'm thinking about purchasing the Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition, and I was wondering if it will work on my Xbox series S.

Any Help Is Appreciated

:)

CooperO'Shea, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Airbus Joystick

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cooper, Sorry for the bad news, but the accessory in question is not compatible with the Xbox console, my friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Geo8194543 Win User

Rudder control on MSFS 2020

PS... just checked the rudder function on the Airbus CH joystick and the rudder function reacts the same. With full deflection rudder deflects fully, but then returns to center even though commanded to full deflection.
  4. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hello, thank you for your repeat?

I see hear on the XBox Console the possibility of Live-Streaming?? Would you please tell me, wether I can use this and give me more information and Links.

Can you please check the following Joystick, using and compatible

with XBox Series S:

„Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition Flightstick/Joystick“
  5. DavidGoddard2 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 - T.Flight HOTAS One works with everything EXCEPT "Free Flight," which is why I purchased. Makes NO sense. Suggestions please.

Mark and William

i am having the same problem and it all happened just after the last update. I am using the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick and getting same problem now. Worked fine before last update. None of the control axis work in freeeflight, all the buttons do. I have
    uninstalled joystick and remapped all the axis and buttons but no luck.

cheers

Dave
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Older joystick and steering wheels

MS Sidewinder Force Feedback has been out of production for 20 years, it's not supported any longer by Windows even. Even if it did work, the games would have to specifically contain the drivers to support its features.

If the peripheral is not specifically marked as for Xbox, it won't work

There are joysticks available for Xbox, The Airbus flightstick, and several HOTAS setups for example.
Thema:

Airbus Joystick

1. Airbus Joystick - Similar Threads - Airbus Joystick

2. TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition and the XAC: I read that the TCA Sidestick X Airbus Edition is designed to work with the XBox. https://www.thrustmaster.com/en-gb/products/tca-sidestick-x-airbus-edition/ Does this mean that it will work...
  3. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  4. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  5. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020: Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ? Thank's in advance for...
  6. Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo: Regardless of my throttle position or auto-throttle setting my airspeed will not go any higher than 160kts. As time goes by it gets as low as 120kts. Even pressing F3 on the keyboard has no...
  7. Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one?: I’m looking for a new flight joystick all I need to know Is if the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick X airbus edition compatible with the Xbox one? c8fb21de-b086-4287-928e-46980a8dacc3
  8. Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?: Hi Im originally using mfs2020 on Xbox S, I went into the store and got MFS2020 for the pc now but how do I add that gorgeous Hype Airbus 135? Im not too smart so be kind lol. Overkill says add it...
  9. Black Screen on Airbus (Not because of the brightness)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Screen on Airbus (Not because of the brightness): Hello, I have big problem on Microsft Flight Simulator 2020. When I want to use the airbus A320, all the cockpit screens (PFD, ND, ECAM even the MCDU) don't light up. I can try all I want, it...
  10. Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Airbus Neo Engine - MSFS2020: Hi, After installing the new patch update for MSFS2020 on PC. I've noticed an issue/bug with engine start (Engine 1) on the Airbus NEO. It seems to rollback and stop shortly after engine start...