agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

Discus and support agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library [img] 440d27c9-03fc-4811-9c83-da16809ecae0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vijaya sankar, Jul 6, 2023.

1. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library [​IMG]

:)

Vijaya sankar, Jul 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. khapro2347 Win User

Need assistance please"the procedure entry point getsystemtimeasfiletime could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll"

Need assistance please"the procedure entry point getsystemtimeasfiletime could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-2-1.dll"

[​IMG]
  4. joshuaogon Win User

pes 2017

hello good day

yes that's true, my pes 2017 on my PC refused to play, at first, it was showing me

"Unable to initialize SteamApi"

when I followed a procedure online to resolve that issue it didn't work rather its now showing me

"the procedure entry point Steaminternal_CreatInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\PES2017.exe."
  5. Tomm_A Win User

binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll

6. Tomm_A Win User

binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll

Hello thy đẹp trai,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play Binding of Isaac game in your Windows PC and cannot proceed due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The error may indicate that the VCRUNTIME140.dll file is either missing, corrupted, or outdated on your system. This file is part of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package, which is required by some applications and games to run properly. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

1. Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package. You can download the latest version from the official Microsoft website. Make sure to choose the correct version for your system architecture (x86 or x64). After downloading, run the installer and follow the instructions. Restart your PC and try to launch the game again.

2. Repair the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package. If you already have the package installed, you can try to repair it. Press Windows key + I to open up Settings > Apps > Installed apps. Find the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package in the list and right-click on it. Choose Change and then Repair. Follow the instructions and restart your PC when done. Try to launch the game again.

3. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available
    including optional updates for your device.

• Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

4. Perform a full system scan. This will scan and recover corrupted system files.

• In the Windows search bar, search for Command Prompt and Run as administrator.
    • Copy the command one line at a time below it and paste it at the command prompt:
    [table][tr]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    [/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]
    SFC /scannow
    [/td][/tr][/table]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library - Similar Threads - agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit located dynamic

2. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...
  3. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  4. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  5. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  6. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  7. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  8. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  9. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  10. Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps asking me to update language and location did it and it keeps asking: Xbox1 keeps asking me to update language and location I do it and it keeps asking and cannot get on rewards 1a5c4d94-f74c-4632-a50e-061bb70b3ca6