Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....

Discus and support Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I login with my xbox account on any PC, cant launch Age of empires 4. The problem is somewhere in my account profile for this specific game. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diamantis123, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Diamantis123
    Diamantis123 Guest

Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....

If I login with my xbox account on any PC, cant launch Age of empires 4. The problem is somewhere in my account profile for this specific game. I have spoke with Age of Empires support but they couldnt resolve it. Seems like a license error, although i have bought the game, as well as, I have an active game pass subscription. Any help please?

:)

Diamantis123, Oct 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: