Age on Account

Discus and support Age on Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my account with xbox 360 since it first came out, at that time, i was just under some age, im guessing this where it all went wrong. Well im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnKilla779, Feb 1, 2014.

1. JohnKilla779
    JohnKilla779 Guest

Age on Account

I have had my account with xbox 360 since it first came out, at that time, i was just under some age, im guessing this where it all went wrong. Well im 22 now, way past my adult "18" mark, so why does microsoft ask ME TO GET MY PARENTS TO SAY ITS OKAY!

I figured this would be fixed on its own from what a clock says, but this frankly has stopped me from doing anything on this system, DLC wise or what not. So what Im asking here, is how do you make xbox see that 1991 is a year that makes it so you dont have
    to ask for your PARENTS permission.

I already bought the gold membership for this year and I don't feel like having to make a new account.

:)

JohnKilla779, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Age on account

Hey there Fries! Your parent/guardian can sign up for the Elite part, and when it comes time to attach it to a GT, they can simply put in yours. Additionally, if you are on a child account, they may have to tweak your permissions to allow you to play M-rated
    games. Let us know if that helps. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Age on account

Hey yumfries, for that particular subscription, you should be able to use it as long as a parent or guardian signs up for ELITE on your behalf. Have you tried doing this as of yet?

Mister Fitzer, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Age on Account

Smwutches, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Age on Account