Again wrote off the money - Опять списали деньги.

Discus and support Again wrote off the money - Опять списали деньги. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On September 1, I decided to pay the delay for the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD. I paid for it, and decided to turn off permanent billing. As soon as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blekxard2, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Blekxard2
    Blekxard2 Guest

On September 1, I decided to pay the delay for the subscription of XBOX LIVE GOLD.
    I paid for it, and decided to turn off permanent billing.
    As soon as I did, the debt was written down, but the subscription ends on September 18 (because the date of the last charge-off of the account was August 18), and not October 1 as it should be.
    Later, on the same day, in the evening, I again receive an invoice for the same subscription and are charged once more with the funds from my card, even given that I canceled the invoicing.
    You can help me get my money back.

1 сентября я решил оплатить просрочку за подписку XBOX LIVE GOLD. Я оплатил, и решил отключить постоянное выставление счетов. Как только я это сделал, долг списался, но подписка оканчивается 18 сентября( потому что дата последнего списания счета 18 августа)
    , а не 1 октября как должно быть. Позже, в этот же день, вечером, мне опять приходит счет за эту же подписку и списываются еще раз средства с моей карты, даже учитывая то, что я отменил выставление счетов. Вы можете мне помочь вернуть мои деньги.

:)

Blekxard2, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Прошу отключить подписку x box live и вернуть средства [Please disable the X box Live susbcription and return the funds]

Прошу отключить мне подписку x box live gold и вернуть деньги на карту,т.к. я не собирался её продлевать,деньги списали без моего ведома!

[Translation-Please disable my subscription x Box Live gold and return the money to the card, because I was not going to prolong it, the money was written off without my knowledge!]

денискомендантов, Sep 1, 2018
  3. xxxVANYAxxx
    xxxVANYAxxx Guest
    Прошу отключить подписку x box live и вернуть средства [Please disable the X box Live susbcription and return the funds]

Прошу отключить мне подписку x box live gold и вернуть деньги на карту,т.к. я не собирался её продлевать,деньги списали без моего ведома!

[Translation-Please disable my subscription x Box Live gold and return the money to the card, because I was not going to prolong it, the money was written off without my knowledge!]

xxxVANYAxxx, Sep 1, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Sep 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: