Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here

Discus and support Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi earlier I made a post because I was on support with Xbox and they did not want to get me a supervisor I have waited days do to being suspended.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YoshiiR1_Gaming, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here

Hi earlier I made a post because I was on support with Xbox and they did not want to get me a supervisor I have waited days do to being suspended. Customer support said I need to create a post to get help from this team about my suspension and if I had any complaints about a agent on the call today to come and create a post here. Again Xbox support told me to do this.

2 days ago I got suspended again went through the website no details at this time just said I'm suspended for 4 days. Called support had a rude agent that would not get me a supervisor. Would not give me his info as I wanted to complain about him aswell. Git a second call back and the lady told me that her supervisor said to come here and make a post. I sent already a email about the situation that I needed details about the suspension because I wasn't playing for about a month just watching Netflix so it didn't make sense. Just needed to have the suspension off or atleast details so it doesn't happen again.

My gamertag is DJ Sua Dau Nanh Again I just mainly need to know why and if there is no reason than yes I will be filing a lawsuit with my attorney for time loss theft, agrevation and loss of possible future revenue.

Again this is what Xbox support said to do. If not point me in the right way but so that we both don't waste everyone's time anything with virtual chat or did you go to the website and see what happened yes I did everything this is what support told me to do last if everything else failed

submitted by /u/YoshiiR1_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/YoshiiR1_Gaming, Jul 25, 2023
  2. iPwnedUDude Win User

xBox Acc Hacked Many Times

Read again.

"I was told to post on here from the xBox Live Customer Support Chat, worker name Max told me to post here."

I was told to post here from a xBox employee.
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Told to post this here by Xbox Support...

you would have to contact Bungie only they can handle any Halo based suspensions/bans, not MS, sorry.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Told to post this here by Xbox Support...

You need to go to
    This Site
    in regards to Halo 3 and Halo Reach bans.
  5. quincysneeze-aka-the Win User

xbox 360 preview forums issue

no i mean Xbox 360 i contacted Xbox customer support and the told me to post here. they gave me this link and told me to post here.
  6. o KlDD o Win User

Need to Update to Local Currency to the account and the Marketplace

I was told to post this by Xbox Customer Support. They wanted me to post this up here.
Thema:

Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here

1. Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here - Similar Threads - Again was told

2. Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later: Need to contact xbox but I am getting told to try again later 86d1ebe3-a4ad-4fcc-a4c4-19e7ad027a6f
  3. Being told to buy minecraft java edition again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told to buy minecraft java edition again: I bought java edition (for the second time) a couple years ago and wanted to play it again but when i log into my minecraft account im told i dont own the game. My mincraft username appears to...
  4. Why am I being told to purchase MW2 again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being told to purchase MW2 again?: Pre-ordered MW2. PLAYED AND FINISHED CAMPAIGN. WENT TO PLAY JUST NOW. TELLS ME TO PURCHASE GAME. 491f721c-0895-4a85-88b8-33e38ec37360
  5. I am told to purchase minecraft bedrock again after switching from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am told to purchase minecraft bedrock again after switching from xbox: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock edition on my xbox not xbox one edition but bedrock edition. I have also recently purchased a pc with windows 10 on it. After trying to install the windows 10...
  6. I own a game and am being told to purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game and am being told to purchase it again: I own Borderlands 2 the Handsome Edition for the xbox one on a physical disc, but after I install it and try to run it on my console, I am redirected to the Microsoft store so that I can buy it...
  7. Own Oblivion DLC but being told to purchase again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own Oblivion DLC but being told to purchase again: I own the Wizards Tower DLC for Oblivion, for some reason the microsoft store and xbox.com say I don’t own in. I know i own it because i purchased all the DLC for the game and have played the DLC...
  8. Why am I being told to buy Solitaire again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being told to buy Solitaire again?: Why am I being told to buy Solitaire again? 4490bcab-3958-4e05-859a-5a4c54ca8c1c
  9. free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later: free tickets and coins for watching a video stopped working days ago. told to try again later tired of all the problems with bingo f486e8b3-d889-4efa-91df-e1bfd74f1469
  10. Gift Code Problems (told to post this again)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Code Problems (told to post this again): Okay, I know I have already posted this once, but I contacted Mojang, and they directed me to Xbox. After telling them that I had already tried, they said I should try again. So here I am. I...