AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

Discus and support AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoeyMiller2, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JoeyMiller2
    JoeyMiller2 Guest

You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem.

:)

JoeyMiller2, Feb 5, 2019
  2. The Budah Win User

Cant Log in

I cannot get signed on to Xbox live at all. It just keeps directing me to my settings, my internet works, I am connected to the internet but it won't connect with xbox live
  3. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Connection Problems: Lag

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

Hi Joey,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you keep getting randomly disconnected from your internet connection. You may want to give our Xbox
    One Disconnect Solution
    a try to troubleshoot the issue since your PC is doing fine.

Give it a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

6. Jurgen1488 Win User

: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem.
Thema:

1. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection - Similar Threads - AG10 Live cannot

2. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  3. AG10: Streaming issues

AG10: Streaming issues: AG10: Streaming issues Hi, try factory reseting the router/modem and see if the network speed improves for streaming 21119679-e402-4c5a-98c8-07df1d72636d
  4. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?: AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you...
  5. AG10: Modern Warfare

AG10: Modern Warfare: AG10: Modern Warfare We have waited a year...a few mote hours wont hurt ;) 88d87d08-6652-4263-8067-89f7b2b96f2b
  6. AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment

AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment: AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment Anyway , for this , it seems to be needed to have access on the modem/router , and I dont 79db2630-11f3-4aa6-a753-ecdcad8673c0
  7. AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one

AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one: AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one Hi eoin connell, sorry to hear. If you want you can change your dns for example to Google8.8.8.88.8.4.4Quad99.9.9.9149.112.112.112OpenDNS...
  8. AG10: Minecraft Realms

AG10: Minecraft Realms: AG10: Minecraft Realms Hi there, if you need info on realms the following links from the Minecraft website may help; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq/...
  9. AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego

AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego: AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego What is the your Internet Speed, if the speed is 20MB or more you can use in some games the FastStart...
  10. AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(

AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(: AG10: My Xbox live don't work :( Please start your own thread if you have an issue, thanks. e52479ab-1e49-4d3b-bf63-0dba321a896f