AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

Discus and support AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s] Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EddyLeiva1, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EddyLeiva1
    EddyLeiva1 Guest

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s]
    Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much

:)

EddyLeiva1, Feb 9, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s]

Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much
  3. JerryVC Win User

Alguien bloquea la direccion Mac de mi xbox para que no pueda conectarme a internet ¿Sáben como puedo desbloquearla?

el problema es que puedo conectarme a internet con todos mis dispositivos menos con mi xbox :((

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-The problem is that I can connect to the Internet with all my devices less with my Xbox:(( ]
  4. PolloKentuky Win User

Problemas para conectarme a xbox live[Problems connecting to xbox live]

tenemos un xbox one, mi internet es 10 mbps conectado por wifi

[Translation - we have an xbox one, my internet is 10 mbps connected by wifi]
  5. leilianegarone Win User

facebook

no puedo abrir mi cuenta de facebook en mi xbox 360 s pero en mi compu si

Que pasara
    [Mod Translation-

I can not open my facebook account on my xbox 360 s but on my computer

What will happen]
  6. AreliFlores Win User

No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe -[Translation - I can't sign in with my xbox account in Minecraft pe]

No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe ... me sale este error: Lo sentimos se ha producido un error. inténtelo otra vez o ve a Xbox.com... ya fui a xbox.com me deja iniciar y cuando regreso a minecraft me dice que no se a podido conectar
    mi cuenta tengo. un android ayuda.

-[Translation - I can't log in with my xbox account in Minecraft pe ... I get this error: Sorry an error has occurred.
    Try again or go to Xbox.com ... I already went to xbox.com it lets me start and when I return to minecraft it tells me that I have not been able to connect my account.
    an android helps.]
    Cuando quiero conectar mi cuenta de xbox en minecraft con mi Internet no me lo permite y dice que debo iniciar en xbox.com pero aunque lo haga de esa manera no me permite iniciar sesión:( me da mucha tristeza porque me gusta mucho el juego de minecraft y
    nunca había tenido estos problemas para conectarme :(

-[Translation - When I want to connect my xbox account in minecraft with my Internet it does not allow it and says that I must start on xbox.com but even if I do it that way it does not allow me to log in :( It makes me very sad because I really
    like the game of
    minecraft and had never had these problems connecting :(]
Thema:

1. AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox... - Similar Threads - AG10 puedo conectar

2. AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card: AG10: need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card Hey Tyler Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by...
  3. AG10: Streaming issues

AG10: Streaming issues: AG10: Streaming issues Hi, try factory reseting the router/modem and see if the network speed improves for streaming 21119679-e402-4c5a-98c8-07df1d72636d
  4. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?: AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you...
  5. AG10: Modern Warfare

AG10: Modern Warfare: AG10: Modern Warfare We have waited a year...a few mote hours wont hurt ;) 88d87d08-6652-4263-8067-89f7b2b96f2b
  6. AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment

AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment: AG10: Some live interruptions , new appartment Anyway , for this , it seems to be needed to have access on the modem/router , and I dont 79db2630-11f3-4aa6-a753-ecdcad8673c0
  7. AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one

AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one: AG10: I Can't connect my hotspot with my Xbox one Hi eoin connell, sorry to hear. If you want you can change your dns for example to Google8.8.8.88.8.4.4Quad99.9.9.9149.112.112.112OpenDNS...
  8. AG10: Minecraft Realms

AG10: Minecraft Realms: AG10: Minecraft Realms Hi there, if you need info on realms the following links from the Minecraft website may help; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq/...
  9. AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego

AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego: AG10: Como puedo hacer mas rápida la instalación de algún juego What is the your Internet Speed, if the speed is 20MB or more you can use in some games the FastStart...
  10. AG10: Unpn

AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. NO PUEDO CONECTARME AL LIVE DESDE MI XBOXONE X